Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG | From: CRA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission from CRA Radical Reform
Omega-3
18th June 827 A.S.
To: Independent Miners Guild guildmasters.
Priority: High.
Topic: Mutual free enterprise

Message Contents:

I'm hoping this message finds you all in good health. I'm reaching out to the Guild today in the interest of furthering our mutual interests. I speak on behalf of the Chartist Radicals Alliance, a group of Molly reformists from Lisburn Rock who believe Bretonia needs to be torn down and rebuilt in order to create a just society. A society that does not discriminate against competitive innovators like the Guild, and does not treat the working class with contempt and derision.

I know that the Guild has always been a friend of the Mollys in Dublin; our credits are accepted on the Hood, and we go out of our way to ensure the relationship is kept discrete. The Free Market expects no favours however, and it's in that vein I approach you today. The Chartist Radicals' space-borne wing are newly established, and our funding is both limited and precarious. We are taking measures to address this - not the least through targeting BMM's operations - but there are mutually beneficial solutions that may help.

We frequently find ourselves possessing quantities of ore that neither we nor other Mollys have much use for. If the Guild were interested in such products, we would be honoured to sell them on to you at a reasonable rate. I understand the Guild operate some modular stations in the area that could possibly be used for discrete drop-offs? Additionally, if the Guild has any targets within Bretonia or Omega-3 they would like to see discretely "dealt with", we're happy to consider the work for fair compensation.

In service to the People,

Spokesman Ewan Thomas
CRA Radical Reform
Chartist Radicals Alliance

-Transmission Boost-
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MR8CUci.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Claire DeGrasse

¤ TARGET-ID: Spokesman Ewan Thomas

¤ SUBJECT: Mutual free enterprise

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Good day Mr. Thomas,

I am Claire DeGrasse, logistic coordinator of the Independent Miners Guild. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Honestly, your group's name aswell as your radical views are slightly concerning. I just hope you won't cause us any trouble.
You should be aware of the difficult situation the Guild is facing right now.
But if you do not mess up, I am sure you can rely on our support, if you prove yourself dedicated and loyal.

I'm afraid it will be hard to find a use for your ores. The IMG has mostly left the Bretonian market. Besides the Hood, we have no more installations in Dublin or nearby systems.
Our closest business headquarters would be the Falster Trade Centre in Omega-3. So unless you can ship the ore there, or process it yourself and deliver it to the Hood,
I'm afraid there is not much we can do with it.
However, I am sure we can fund you if you shoot the right targets. Just make sure our trade flows without any trouble.

We are looking forward to hearing from your success.

[Image: XkgDizC.png]
Incoming Transmission from Lisburn Rock
Cambridge
24th June 827 A.S.
To: Claire DeGrasse, IMG
Priority: High.
Topic: RE: Mutual free enterprise

Message Contents:

The Guild have nothing to fear from the CRA, don't you worry. Your ships are considered friends of the Bretonian people, even if you can't openly affiliate with the movement. We won't impede your operations or expect payment for passage through territory we patrol.

Falster sounds like a good option. We do most of our work around Cambridge and Omega-3, so that is convenient. If you can grant access to CRA) vessels, we will deposit any ores we acquire for your use. We'll also keep you apprised of any targets of interest we eliminate in the region.

In service to the People,

Spokesman Ewan Thomas
CRA Radical Reform
Chartist Radicals Alliance