Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dublin Republican Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

To: Dublin Republican Army
Subject: A welcome sight

[Image: u1zWNFh.jpg]

Esteemed allies,

It's always good to hear from our "cousins" of battle, especially now. After the turmoils of the Gallic War, and the destruction of Leeds, we were worried that the Mollys would never recover from the blows. Not with this level of ferocity, for sure.

But where are my manners? I'm Robert Dixon, Underboss of the Liberty Rogues. As my organization is branching out to new directions, we've decided to contact allies of old and new: The war is over, and the weakness of our respective nation's armed forces present us unprecedented opportunities.

What does it means to the DRA? To put it simply, we've got a business proposition for you.

Robert Dixon

OPEN FOR REPLIES
[Image: 4dEkLYi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Colonel Ryan O'Healy, DRA
Target: Robert Dixon

Ay, ay, friends from Liberty still calling. Glad to hear from you, mister Dixon. Of course, we still value our friendship and even still flying your ships. Business is always good, feel free to bring your offer to the table.

O'Healy out.

To: Colonel Ryan O'Healy

Colonel O'Healy,

Well, we could run down our usual circles of what we have: Drugs, booze, medicine, food... et cetera et cetera. Usual nicites, but correct me if I'm wrong, you're not really interested in this.

What I do have, and may interest you are ridicolous amounts of personal arms. Proper Daumann, and Detroit Munitions equipment, not some DIY junker bullshit you'll find on the black market. We've got some rather "exotic" models as well, if you're interested.

Robert Dixon

OPEN FOR REPLIES
[Image: AHUsWfi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Rosie O'Donoghue

Dia dhuit,

Guns is the primary thing we need in the first place, especially the finest Liberty hand cannons. You know the number of enemies we have at the moment. Enemies to the west, weaker, but still aggressive Bretonian crown. Enemies to the north, Gallic Royalists, and their countless fleets. Enemies to the south, Corsair raiders who come and steal what rightfully belongs to us. We are surrounded by enemies of our independence, we are in dire need of military and medical equipment. Dublin would be thankful for anything you can provide, we are paying as always, with (almost) pure gold.

O'Donoghue.

To: Rosie O'Donoghue

Miss O'Donoghue,

It's good to see we're thinking about the same compensation. Pardon my intrusion, but what's exactly the Command chain here? I'd just like to see who am I dealing with exactly.

For weaponry, it's already set. If you require something more exotic, I believe we've got a limited amount of Kemwer in circulation. In terms of medical supplies, your best deal would be our Mobile Medical Units. If you're unfamiliar, these beauties can heal pretty much everything, save for decapitation, and cardamine addiction.

Robert Dixon

OPEN FOR REPLIES
[Image: AHUsWfi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Rosie O'Donoghue

Republican Army is thankful for your assistance. We gladly have managed to avoid the spread of Cardamine among our people, but it will come in handy if some poor souls will happen to be addicted.

O'Donoghue.