Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Reformed Kusari Empire.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kzl3htK.png]

To: Reformed Kusari Empire.
Origin: Deep Omegas.
Encryption: Twin Drill Certified.

Konbanwa.

A few concerning reports of local patrols from Holman have reported presence of Kusari Naval Forces asset in Tau-31. This information have been confirmed by neutral third party - that, per internationally accepted laws constitutes for an act of war against the sovereign owners of the space you chose to invade under what seems to be a noble excuse.

The Guild urges Reformed Kusari Empire to reconsider your approach and instead of throwing the entire region in another turmoil - sit down at the table of negotiations with all the parties expressing interest in the region. If necessary - we shall be the hosts to said negotiations, invite all the parties and assure everything goes without complications. Should you choose to neglect an opportunity to peacefully resolve the conflict in it's initial state - i am obliged to request your forces to take their operations as far from the Guild own assets as possible.

I do hope that you look favourably at our suggestion of civilised discussion.

~Celestia Ludenberg.[Image: GotiQPd.gif]

Attachments: None.

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 827 A.S

[Image: EhfaHMv.jpg]
Foreign Affairs Minister- Toshinori Kojirou

To the esteemed Guildmistress.

I bid you good day.

The one side will see it as a hostile invasion, the other side will realize the truth behind our noble "excuse", as it is by far more than a mere excuse.
The Tau Sector has long been plagued by criminal entities, yet it is apparent that the situation starts losing control. The Tau Sector, and Tau-31 in particular, are vital to three houses, playing a significant role as crossroad used by merchant vessels from said houses.

As our Prime Minister pointed out in her speech, the weakened state of the nation of Gallia and Bretonia alike calls for protective measures of vital trade routes by a force of power capable to deter the countless threats affecting our houses economies and people.

The Crayter Republic is considered unable to properly deal with the vast amount of criminals to be found in Tau-31, namely the Gallic Maquis, the Outcasts and Gaians. Naturally, we cannot forget the Gallic Royal Enclave as a factor of uncertainty still lurking around the Tau Sector too. Due to the clear lack of proper protection in Tau-31, the decision of the Cabinet and Shogunate for the Naval Forces to move in and pacify the system came to be.

The Crayter Republic was given an option to engage into negotiations regarding our relationship towards them, at this point it should be pointed out that they once declared war on the people of Kusari. While they declared war on the Republic of Kusari, it was still a grave insult many still do not take lightly.
They abandoned this chance and with it the chance for us to possibly re-open our borders to their merchant vessels.

In regards of the Independent Miner Guild, we can ensure you that the Empire of Kusari holds no intentions to harm your operations and people in any way. The contrary is the case, we would be happy to engage into business with the Independent Miner Guild. As example, voices reached me to inquiry about the possibility to acquire Oxygen and Water from Holman for our assets in Tau-29.

With cordial regards,
Toshinori Kojirou
Minister of Foreign Affairs

[Image: i5xDZIV.png]

To: Foreign Affairs Minister - Toshinori Kojirou
Origin: Tau-44
Encryption: Twin Drill Certified.

To the esteemed Minister, Kojirou-san,

Forgive me my initial suspicion. With how conveniently it correlated with the power vacuum created after diminishing of the Gallic invasion force it is only natural for some close-minded people to view your operation as an invasion. But before we get to the points raised - allow me to tell you a story. A story of two friends - their friendship sparkled in an instant and lasted as long as they could remember their time together; a truly idyllic image of relationship.

As everything idyllic - it did not last forever, however, it lasted long enough for the younger friend to find someone else - someone they looked up to much more. In the end, they have abandoned their older friend in favor of newer one, helping them to hurt and steal from the older friend, despite the long lasting friendship and how the older friend saved them at the beginning of their relationship and created a web of lies and deception to cover up their misdoing.
But the older friend did not fall for the lies, and the two have eventually broke up.

I am sure you know unfolding of what events i have described. Despite the treachery and utter disregard of our values that Crayter have demonstrated and the delusions they are living in up to this point in regards to relationship with the Guild - i can not help but step in, and still insist on hosting a diplomatic session involving all major powers surrounding the Tau corridor. To send your ambassadors or to disregard the invitation - is entirely up to you, but should the Reformed Empire heed my words and express the desire to proceed with the negotiations - i will begin assembling other parties i plan on involving.

But should the conference not happen - admittedly, i do not mind to see Crayter military driven away from Holman intersection. They have been enough of paranoid nuisance ever since they have entered the system, and tensions with the guildsmen of Holman are high enough to consider them a problem.
Allow me to make this abundantly clear: as long as our business is not affected - we do not mind if Kusari Naval Forces wrestle control over Barra Anchorage. Demand creates supply, and as long as it is guaranteed that Holman remains operational after the conclusion of the operation and the Guild is not deprieved of that asset - we will satisfy the demand of Kusari assets for water and oxygen, and divert some of it's quantity accumulated on Holman towards Tau-29 - as long as average market prices are paid for the deliveries. All we need is the list of unloading points.

~Guildmistress Celestia Ludenberg.[Image: GotiQPd.gif]

Attachments: None.

[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
New Tokyo system, House Kusari, 827 A.S

[Image: EhfaHMv.jpg]
Foreign Affairs Minister- Toshinori Kojirou

To the esteemed Guildmistress.

I bid you good day.

Your suspicion was justified, especially when taking into account how different entities treated the Independent Miner Guild before. The incident you described made news around Sirius, everyone knows whom to thank for the Bretonian victory in the wrestle about Aland Shipyard.

You, more than anyone else in the Tau Cluster, knows the nature of the Crayter Republic. It is still a certainty to us that they will be incapable of following our call to leave the stabilization project to a competent Military, one that would not fail to deter a single Outcast assault group.

We will not engage into negotiations with the Crayter Republic at this point. Skirmishes have been scarce so far, it appears their tacticians realized the futility resistance would present.

We appreciate your commitment, though you do not have to bother trying to reach out to other parties of the Tau Cluster for us. We already took the much needed step of approaching the Kingdom of Bretonia ourselves.

If it had come to negotiations, we would have had our doubts that the Kingdom of Bretonia was to follow your call to begin with. For any matters regarding the Tau Cluster being discussed with the Kingdom of Bretonia, we will keep the Independent Miner Guild as valuable business partner of the Empire of Kusari in mind. We would not want another Aland incident.

The Admiralty was made aware of the situation, your business should be able to continue smoothly. Your offer regarding Oxygen and Water supplies is deemed acceptable and we will gladly make use of it.
A higher than usual rate of imports for Niobium and Beryllium from your operations in Tau-23 might follow. We will keep you updated on this.

With cordial regards,
Toshinori Kojirou
Minister of Foreign Affairs