Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: yiWsDz0.png]

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: A small opportunity

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Bonjour mes amis,

I know we were a bit quiet since our last success in Dublin. The fronts of our various other wars kept us busy.
But today me and one of my soldiers found ourselves once again on your side, successfully destroying a small Bretonian fleet. While the victory was significant, that is not the reason I am calling you today.

It was on the way back through Cambdridge, where one of my people noticed a newly construct space station in the orbit of Planet Cambridge. It appears to be affiliated with the Bretonian forces. The difference here is that this outpost was just recently established. It is small and most of it is still under construction. I advise to not waste any more time and remove this installation in a coordinated strike.

I know that Cambridge is not easy to get to from Aquitaine, but we know a way where the Armed Forces won't bother you. And your ships will enjoy our hospitality in the nearby Cadiz base in Omega-5. Just mind the Hessians and the Gaians, they might not appreciate your presence.

Let me know if you're ready for the attack, speed is important here. If there are any open questions, let me know, if not, we will see at the meeting point.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments: Location

La Maréchaussée de Gaule
The Marshalcy of Gallia

[Image: glCRsvY.png]

Identité: Amélie Chevalier, Greffière en Chef

Madame Jaquez,

Marshalcy forces will assist in your siege when possible. You should already have access to our alert network, and you may feel free to use it when your forces commence their assault.

Amelie Chevalier
Marshalcy of Gallia

[Image: yiWsDz0.png]

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: A small opportunity

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Bonjour Mesdames et messieurs,

I thank you for the great coordination your people showed during these challenging days. Even when facing harsh conditions, seperated from your own reinforcement lines you stayed vigilant.

Our superior equipment, our strategical advantage and our cabable command allowed to us to win the final fight with ease. Only minutes later the station's hull was torn apart by our mighty siege guns. I am happy to announce that the Bretonian outpost is no more.

I will make sure to inform you if there are any more troubling buildups in that part of Bretonia.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments: Base destruction