Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval Forces | From: Former Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Standard Civilian Form

Transmission received
Code recognised as CVLN-PLNT-TKY-0499
Decrypting....

Recipient: Naval Forces Command
Sender: Kuroh Tatsuya - Retired Officer
Date: 21/06/827
Subject: Reinstatement

[Image: 242.jpg]

Konbanwa,

Hope you missed me, because I didn't.
Yes yes - I know I haven't officially retired and went AWOL, but hey, what's the harm? Not like I defected to some renegade group, just sat on my ass all day, everyday. Anyways, you didn't open this message to hear me banter about. I've heard the cute speech our Prime Minister gave yesterday and I gotta' say her articulation really snoozed me out, but I heard the call of arms. No doubt you nakama will need my aid, plus, no time like the present, am I right?

Y'know, I always felt the Taus to be such a broken & lawless place, would be great if we installed some Kusarian might into it. Not in an evil Gaul-way, but more like the benevolent dictatorship-way. Plus our vessels would really appreciate the tan from those suns, really gives our hull-plates a refreshing look.

Don't worry about issuing me a fighter, I'm more than well-off. But do save me a spot in the hatchet-battalion - always wanted to charge forward with one of those, who knows, maybe that thing can actually cut warships. Probably not, and most likely would result in the incapacitation of the crew - make sure to keep me on a short-leash, eh?

Ja-ne.

Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: Xx60rfK.png]

Transmission received
Code recognized as S-660-837-66SABG
Decrypting....

Recipient: Kuroh Tatsuya - Retired Officer.
Sender: Captain 'Hitokiri', 66th Advanced Battlegroup
Date: 23.06.827 A.S.
Subject: RE: Reinstatement
Priority: Medium

[Image: F79Y25R.png?1]

Lieutenant commander Tatsuya,

Indeed. There is no time that the empire and the naval forces needs the support of its officers and people but now, with the current operation the navy is performing in the Taus cluster as those who defy us and seek to threaten Kusari's security keep - fruitlessly- forming obstacles in the way of our great machine, we could use all the aid possible; especially from a seasoned veteran like you.

Your reinstatement into the ranks of the navy are underway, however, the Tokkeitai will likely have a word with later in regards to your whereabouts during your AWOL period. Additionally, Upon inspecting your service history it came to conclusion that you're someone with talents that had better not go to waste. I'm offering you a chance to transfer into the 66th Advanced Battlegroup under my command. Should you like the added risks, challengers, and well... the responsibilities the position may offer, we can start with the transfer procedures at the earliest convenience.

Eitherway, head over to Hyono where you'll be briefed and transported over to AO MALACA for deployment. Welcome back, Kuroh Tatsuya.

In service,

Ik. 'Hitokiri'
Battleship Nagasaki
CO 66th Advanced Battlegroup, Special Operations Group

Attachments: -

Standard Civilian Form

Transmission received
Code recognised as CVLN-PLNT-KYSH-7911
Decrypting....

Recipient: Naval Forces Command
Sender: Kuroh Tatsuya
Date: 23/06/827
Subject: Acknowledgement

He starts off with an audible and elongated sigh,

The Toh-keh-tai, huh? Do they have anything better to do than arouse baseless suspicions on soldiers that sacrifice themselves day-and-night? Do me a favour Captain, and grant me immunity from their frakked-up practices. Lest you want a permanent AWOL this time.

I'm actually surprised you'd think of enlisting me into the sixty-sixth. Aren't those folk the one responsible for doing shady stuff in shady places? I'll be blunt - I was only planning on lodging in the Taus for the duration of this conflict to reclaim what is historically ours. Nevertheless your offer does not fall on deaf ears, consider my jaw bit into your proposition. That is if it doesn't have a conflict-of-interest.

I'm already half-way to the Hyono. Do intrigue me as to what the hell does "A-O Malakah" means, it's been a while since I've used military jarg- protocol.

Ja-ne.

Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: Xx60rfK.png]

Transmission received
Code recognized as S-660-837-66SABG
Decrypting....

Recipient: Kuroh Tatsuya - Retired Officer.
Sender: Captain 'Hitokiri', 66th Advanced Battlegroup
Date: 23.06.827 A.S.
Subject: RE: Reinstatement
Priority: Medium

[Image: F79Y25R.png?1]

Lieutenant commander Tatsuya,

The military police should be no problem, my relationship with them goes way back. Safe to say I've had my own share of run-ins with them. They'd know better than to harass any of my soldiers. Anyhow, it'd be a bit too late for you to go on a permanent AOWL again now that we've reached this point.

The Sixty-Sixth is indeed what you think it is - or was, for that matter. We'v been re-branded as an Advanced Batlegroup now that the force has amass enough firepower and ships to call it one. Modus Operendi has changed but a bit, the Sixty-Sixth now operate anywhere it's required to while maintaining it's semi-autonomous nature; confinement to the edgeworlds and military district Tohoku is no longer in effect. First order of business following the reform - yet to be official- is to provide a support role with the Ninety-Ninth of the SOG in the Navy's operations in the Tau's cluster. While the combined fleet does its job in being the bulk force that will clear the path, we'll make sure nothing proceeds to interfere and eliminate stragglers.. among other things. Of course, Sixty-Sixth operations in the edge worlds are still active but are currently kept to a minimum level of activity. The Sixty-Sixth is no fieldtrip, however. Missions are to be completed with precision and most efficiency and like many fields in the Military, failure is not an option.

I can't brief you in details regarding what we have in store, but you'll be briefed enough for this and the following phases once you arrive on Hyono where you'll be briefed extensively. Sixty-Sixth directives will soon follow to all elements in the region, but for the time being, indulge yourself with this document while you're on the shuttle. Should you be transferred to the Sixty-Sixth, your briefing will be slightly different and will be held on Nagasaki where the rest of the battlegroup is posting.

In service,

Ik. 'Hitokiri'
Battleship Nagasaki
CO 66th Advanced Battlegroup, Special Operations Group

Attachments: -

Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as OFCL-PRMRY-FLT-0501
Decrypting....

Recipient: Captain 'Hitokiri', 66th Advanced Battlegroup
Sender: Santo-Kaisa Kuroh Tatsuya
Date: 23/06/827
Subject: Standby

Captain Hitokiri,

My arrival at the Hyono was met with enthusiasm from the crew herself, to my surprise. I hate surprises. I officially donned my uniform & badge finally, and received a general debriefing about the dire situation in the Taus. Furthermore I have registered my Very Heavy Fighter-class Wyvern and she is prepped & outfitted to be space-borne. I am rather disappointed the Raijin models were scrapped and salvaged - I liked the tiny beast. But there's nothing wrong with the good-ol classic "Fat-Chimaera", I appreciate the ornaments and larger wingspan, just hope it does not catch stray ordnance.

Too bad I received your message only after the ceremonials, I would not have bothered to go through all this if I had the choice, but it is what it is. I will be heading to the Nagasaki now, it seems like my place in the Sixty-Sixth is set in-stone, by the looks of it. Do I have to sign a terms-and-conditions by the way? chuckles

Glad to hear I will be supporting our nakama in the Taus with this position, but I am looking forward to.. tertiary operations, to say the least. The Crayterians will be having sore butts after they dance tango with me, that is if they will bother dispatching snubcraft.

Ja-ne.

Lieutenant-Commander Kuroh Tatsuya,
Battleship Hyono,
6th Major Fleet concurrently.