Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: License request: Hellfire Gunboat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ship Callsign: HFG-Patriot, the intent is to rename the vessel but the outcome of this application plays a large part in what name that will be.

Ship's Affiliation (IFF): Currently Junker, intended Freelancer

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Jack Rogers

License requested and reason(s) for it: Hellfire Gunboat, I bought this thing off of a disgruntled Hellfire pilot,
the guy was furious about them overthrowin' the commonwealth and offered to sell it for a pittance compared to what it was worth.
I would like to continue my work in Liberty in a legal fashion, otherwise I will be forced to work in other Houses.

Evidence of friendly reputation with Liberty Navy and Liberty Police: Evidence of standing with the Liberty Navy and Liberty Police

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: An additional reason I would like to request this permit is so I can join up with the Sanguine Lance. They are a group of mercenaries offering their services to legal entities. They do not, however, allow people to join if they are using ships that are in violation of the local laws. Also of note is that I ran into two navy officers about a week ago, we had a pleasant chat by Beaumont Base in the Texas system before I delivered some Xenos prisoners to Huntsville prison. The officers in question were 5th|Alastair.Stedman and 5th|Lucius.Hopkins, the first of which can confirm me docking with the prison and handing over the prisoners.
The IFF is currently Junker as I did some work for them while I was at the station, I intend to have it fixed as soon as possible, hopefully in Liberty depending on how this application goes.

By filling this application you hereby agree to these terms and compliance with the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Jack Rogers;

Your request has been received and is pending. We will provide an update once the status changes.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Jack Rogers;

Your request is pending. It has been decided to approve this license for standard 50 million fee only after you registered and submitted 5 bounty board claims.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center