Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Allies of the Rheinland United Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting end to end encrypted transmission
0%...25%...37%...76%...100%
Secure connection is now ready for use!!

This text file is addressed to :
  • Every Supporter of the Rheinland United Republic
  • Every Allie of Federal Rheinland

Hello Everyone,
for those who dont know me, let me introduce myselfe.

I am Captain Gerhard Steiner.
I the captain of the Federal warship RRC-Neuschwanstein.
A warship of the Bismark class.

Since the war within Rheinland started, we had to take some hard hits on ours side.
But i don't want to get to deep into this..

Some Captains of other Warships and myself thought about getting our fleet up to date.
For this reason, we build a station, which location we must keeped secret for now.

Since we don't have many resources don't expect much from this station.

This is why I reach out to you : We need your help to build and supply the base.
We can't just fly with our ships freely in Rheinland, so we have to rely on the help of others individuals and companies who are supporting the Federalist, to get resources to our base.

We know that we ask for much, i mean it is possible, that you will get attacked by the Imperials or other unlawful organizations if they find out that you supply an federalist station.
But if you are willing to help us, supplying this station, we will reciprocate with you.

How you may ask ?
  • We can provide cover
  • We can provide some credits ( we will make out the details for everyone individually )
  • If the station gets finished as we had planned, we can provide Equipment for a low price

If we got your interest and you want to help us out, please get in contact with me.

With this ill end this communication, in the hope that the imperialist wont get this massage...

Captain Gerhard Steiner, RRC-Neuschwanstein

[Image: tuQzCRJ.png]

End of secured connection!!
[deleted due to terrible presentation of message another is being re made!]
[deleted due to terrible presentation of message another is being re made!]
[Image: xC1xU1S.jpg]

To Captain Steiner;

My name is Anita Raichert, Director of Shipping for ALG.
Our transport fleet is naturally available for all commercial and military contracts that will help our young republic. With the loss of all our business in a Rheinland controlled by despotic usurpers, we are eager to form new contracts from an economic perspective, and from an ideological perspective to assist the war effort.

Please inform us of the details.

Regards,

Anita Raichert
Shipping Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]
To : Mrs. Anita Raichert

Encryption 48-485-578-10-Z

Hello Mrs. Raichert,

thank you for your response.
I am happy to hear that ALG wants to support us.

I made a spreadsheet with an old computer program, i hope you are able to read this.
If you enter this link into a computer you will be able to see it.
Supply Chain
Could you tell me what you can provide and make me an offer for this?

I am looking forward into this cooperation!!

Captain Gerhard Steiner, RRC-Neuschwanstein

[Image: tuQzCRJ.png]

End of secured connection