Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Omega Ore Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Captain Ezequiel Velasquez
Subject: Base
Encryption: Mucho

Hola from the depths of Omicron Gamma.

We have done a little trip in Omega-3 today and found a base IDed as "Omega Ore Depot".
I do not recall it serving any purpose for the Corsairs and since it is in our territory, I shall ask for something, since you are flourishing and Crete still needs help.

We always need some food in Crete and given your Station and it's condition? I guess you can also handle supplying Crete with some Food Rations as well.

We will need 75.000 Food rations on Crete as soon as possible. If that does not work out for you, we can also deal with Sirius Credits where we can buy the food rations ourselves most likely. You can name the amount of donation you are willing to make.

Looking to hear back from you as soon as possible. We'll raid your station for food if you do not respond in 18 hours.

Captain Velasquez.
Sender OmegaOreDepot Owner
Location Omega 3
Object or subject Attack of my Zoner base

Mister Velasquez

what is this?

you attack me without apparent reason, i have never attacked you, nor provocated you, i do not understand why you attack me now?

OmegaOreDepot is a peaceful neutral base

have you asked or proposed anything ? as a contract by example!

As Zoner, we have a commercial branch!

we are in Omega 3 , system regulated by bretonia, we can't by and under their laws answer yes for this delivery!

i can propse you a dedomagement of 35000000 Sc

i think this price as good, what you think?

OmegaOreDepot

out

We are desperate dear Base Owner. We have sent you the call but you have not responded!

We'll cease our attacks if you want a deal.

If we calculate every Food Ration for 500 Sirius Credits, It equals to an amount of 37.500.000.

We can certainly accept that deal because it is wasteful for our ships to venture on Omega-3.

The attack will be stopped after you have sent 37.500.000 to CNS-Cartagena
i see, omega ore depot is ok to send you the credits needed, let me the time to do it with the photo as proof

it's a sage decision from our conseil , like you can see we are unarmed and civilian

Payment has been received. Glad to hear our Zoner friends are helping to save the amigos at Crete.

Your funds will be well spent.

Attack withdrawn.
[Image: gHi0xdd.png]