Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DRA) & CRA) | From: MAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: uM8vN7h.png]
[Image: V1fzNY0.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: DRA) & CRA)
SENDER: Adelaide Bessette, Montluc Advanced Engineering
ENCRYPTION: High
SUBJECT: Possibility of relations and cooperation

Dia dhaoibh to the Mollys,

My name is Adelaide Bessette, I am a PR manager to Montluc Advanced Engineering, an independent corporation based in Taus but origin from Gallia. I believe our people did not meet yet and thus I would like to introduce ourselves to you as well as establish contact with the Mollys as potential commercial partners.

Our corporation was founded by a noble from planet Orleans - Baron Fabian Montluc in 742 AGS, or 826 AS according to Sirian calendar on planet Quilian in the Languedoc system, part of the Gallic Border Worlds. Our specialization is ship construction and stellar engineering but we also can provide our clients with light and medium arms, armour, by quality close to the samples of Sirius military-grade ones, ground vehicles and ship upgrades. As you can see we have quite a wide specialization but still remain mostly the ship manufacturer, operating from the Tau-29.

As I said, we were founded on Quillian but however were forced to leave the planet, Languedoc and Gallia in general for political activities of our Baron and his attempt to found an independent state of the Barony of Languedoc. For this corrupted government of the Confederal Gallia tried to fine us for $1,000,000,000 credits and nationalize, threatening with force in the case of our disagreement. The Board of Directors decided to not follow the Parisian Assambley demands and leave in goodwill. In a short time, all-important equipment was moved to our ships and we left Gallia. I believe this is a bit familiar to you, am I right?

Since this happened we operate from Freeport 6 in Tau-29. Most of our personnel are on board of our ships where they can keep their work on refitted Gallic liners or leased rooms on station in question. Now the history lesson and the introduction part are over.

The corporation is interested in gold ore (processed and unprocessed both) for commercial use as well as internal use for manufacturing but are not interested in any deals with Bretonian corporations. Thus we are reaching you with an offer of commercial relations.

We are ready to pay you for mining service to our ships within the fields, should you allow us to enter the system of Dublin or already ready shipments of gold ore which we need only to come and pick up from any point you decide to choice (we would prefer Halifax Freeport in the system of Leeds). Moreover, we may offer you our goods, should you be interested in them.

Our starter offer is our small craft, that includes a refitted GMS ship line, specialized in mining (Tourez-class light miner, Courbe-class medium miner, Plier-class deep space miner and Rock Badger-class heavy miner). We believe you may be interested in them. However, if this offer does not satisfy you, we are open to a discussion of better terms for both parties.

We are waiting for your answer.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
Incoming Transmission from Lisburn Rock
Cambridge
24th June 827 A.S.
To: Adelaide Bessette, MAE.
CC: DRA representatives.
Priority: High.
Topic: RE: Possibility of relations of cooperation.

Message Contents:

The CRA were founded with the express intention of violently compelling the adoption of a People's Charter, enshrining fundamental rights and freedoms for the working people of Bretonia - particularly those refugees expelled from Leeds by Gallic aggression.

We believe the quickest way of doing so is the eradication of the nobility and destroying those oppressive corporations that had become little more than vehicles for furthering the interests of self-aggrandising aristocrats.

As you can probably imagine, we have long memories and little tolerance for either Gauls or aristocrats, domestic or otherwise. That venn-diagram puts you in a particularly hairy spot.

As far as we're concerned, you lot are equally as culpable as the rest of those Gauls who did not actively fight for the dissolution of the Gallic aristocracy and the end of the war. The DRA can do as they will with Dublin, but baronial bootlickers will find no friends among our ranks.

I'd suggest stringing up Mr Montluc, but failing that... stay out of our sight, unless you want us to take a crack at doing it for you.

In service to the People,

Spokesman Ewan Thomas
CRA Radical Reform
Chartist Radicals Alliance

[Image: AHUsWfi.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Rosie O'Donoghue
Target: Adelaide Bessette
Subject: RE: Possibility of relations and cooperation

The main concerns have been already raised by our Radical colleagues. However, we need the middle man to sell our gold on legal markets, there are some partners, but it's always been a bottleneck. As you understand it would be hard for us to work while your Gallic friends are maintaining a military presence in Dublin ILLEGALLY and launching raids on mining operations of our free trade unions.

So before we proceed, perhaps there could be some influence done by your Barony for the Gauls to recognize the Republic and have equal negotiations about the future with our borders recognized? In that case, you could enjoy distributing the Molly gold among other things. Sounds fair?

O'Donoghue.