Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Artron Station Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Captain Ezequiel Velasquez
Subject: Base
Encryption: Mucho

Hola unknown Senors or... Senoritas!

My transponders have not correctly deciphered which faction you are affiliated with. However, you are close to a Corporation station. So, let's have some chat, shall we?

We have recently contacted a station in the same system, and i am hopeful that we can also make an agreement with you.
The great senoritas are looking for some delicacies to be ready for some sexy times. No fun for women equals to no fun for men!
It is at your hands to save the great men and women of Crete!

We request 12.000 Gaian Wildlife to be delivered to near Planet Crete, and we will have the battleship "CNS-Cartagena" first scanning the quality of wildlife and then delivering them safely to Planet Crete for them to be prepared for some... entertainment or... whatever we please!

If you do not want to go that way, I am sure we can always find some lone traders that are interested in this contract for 60.000.000 Credits.

We'll tear your station down if you do not respond to us in 18 hours dear Senor(ita)s. Hope we can make a deal!