Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Boshi, Asano Aika, Nakai Hana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ID: Yamada Mariko
Encryption: Orange Lotus
Recipient: Boshi, Asano Aika, Nakai Hana
CC: None
Subject: Festival

Sister Boshi and Sister Nakai,

We need preparation for the uncoming festival. I have compiled a list of supplies to be delivered to Kinkaku-ji before the 27th

10,000 units of Cardamine to fill up our supplies for the guests.
1000 Tea
1000 Luxury Consumer Goods,
1000 Luxury Food,
2000 Sake

Sister Asano, I want you to oversee the supplies. Use your engineering skill to help prepare the festival.

Lieutenant
Yamada Mariko

ID: Nakai Hana
Recipient: Yamada Mariko
CC: Asano Aika, Boshi

Sister Yamada,

The Rashinban was fortunate enough to have received this message while near Omicron Alpha. Three shipments of Cardamine, totaling 10,000 units, have been delivered to Kinkaku-ji.

I do hope you're safe after the... issues we ran into near Kinkaku-ji during the first shipment.

Navigator
Nakai Hana
ID: Bōshi
CC: Asano Aika, Nakai Hana

Yamada-san

Per your order, I have delivered two shipments of pekoe-grade Tea totalling 1000 units. I was unfortunately waylaid during transit, which has delayed my schedule. I am readying to source the sake once these pallets have been unloaded.

Yamada-san

Begging your forgiveness, but I must announce another delay. I think something was shaken loose during the aforementioned interruption; my systems are showing an engine fault. I have left it with the technicians overnight and will continue my route in the morning. I have only been able to secure 580 units of Sake so far.

ID: Asano Aika
CC: Nakai Hana, Bōshi

Boshi-sama!

Oooooiiii!! You managed to shake several conduits loose, and blew several capacitors.... Also there were some holes. I am unsure what happened to your lovely ship, but we spent all night fixing her up. I replaced all the blown capacitors, and we re-secured the damaged conduits and replaced a few damaged lines, including the fuel line that tripped the fault...... I don't know if you normally fight with asteroids, or get shot at or whatever, but if you avoid smashing her up too much again, she should fly like a dream. I also took a few minutes to re-calibrate your gyros! They were rather out of sync.

We managed to get a series of coolers rigged up using a couple spare suncannon coolant systems. I...uhh... Hope people like their drinks cold. *she coughs and looks to one side.* Like REALLY cold. Thankfully Liquor is really hard to freeze... *she mutters* Thankfully...

*The diminutive engineer perks up* Oh! And I repaired the loading crane that was malfunctioning.... It should stop smashing crates into walls now! *she grumbles* Like my poor new tea set....

Sayonara!

Yamada-san

As you can see above, the engineers replaced a good deal of damaged equipment which enabled me to fulfil the rest of the sake order. The manifest is attached below.

I have other duties to which I must attend, but I hope to see you at the festival.

ID: Yamada Mariko
Recipient: Bōshi, Asano Aika
CC: Nakai Hana

Eh okay,

Are you really building coolers using spare parts of suncannons? If so, try not to turn all the drinks into lollipops. Some people might get the idea to put a stick into a bottle of Liberty ale, put them into the cooler, then smash the bottle to obtain the ice lollies. I am not going to be the one to clean up all the glass shards.

I have no idea how Bōshi managed to break down her ship so badly, but good job fixing it.

Sake, done.
Cardamine, done.
Tea, done.

And then there are the coolers Asano is working on... a fixed ship and a crane. I'll make sure Asano's tea set will be replaced.

Lieutenant
Yamada Mariko

Sister Yamada,

We have returned from a trip to Bretonia with the Luxury Consumer Goods, and I was also able to purchase a similar amount of Bretonian gin for quite a low price. Unfortunately, our attempt to purchase Luxury Foods ended in disaster. It seems that while our IFF was fine for New London, Cambridge had different ideas on our presence. We were able to escape and return to Kinkaku-ji with our cargo intact, but one of the shots we took damaged our bay doors.

Sister Aika and her team were able to repair and offload our supplies, and we are now preparing to leave to find a less hostile place for the food.

Navigator
Nakai Hana

Sister Yamada,

The Rashinban was successful in finding a source of Luxury Food at Newport in Sigma-13. They also happen to sell both luxury goods and tea as well as vodka, but they have no interest in selling for low prices. Everything there was heavily marked up and the traders were unwilling to negotiate.

I believe that with this shipment, we have everything you ordered. Sister Aika is working on organizing the supplies and we will help as needed.

Navigator
Nakai Hana
ID: Asano Aika
CC: Nakai Hana, Bōshi

Mariko-Sama,

It's ok! The Coolant systems are just... uhh... really efficient. Like REALLY efficient. And besides, we had spares. So it's ok, they can always be returned to their normal use later. I only had to modify them a little.... And I only froze that ONE case of saki. But it's thawed now. Mostly. And it was the only one. The rest are great! And cold. Nice and cold.

According to inventory systems, it looks like everything is on track. Is there any last minute things we needed or wanted?

Sayonara!

Pages: 1 2