Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Thunderbird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

-- Start File --
-- Video feed --
* ID: **Unknown**
* To: Thunderbird
* Encryption: Stellar
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Start Playback/

The video feed started garbled before coming more into focus, but it was still unclear who exactly was sending the transmission. "I happened upon your advertisement" there was a slight pause before the figure continued "You claim to offer observational services and I believe such a service is needed for my particular situation" there was a pause while some clicking sounds could be hear, almost if someone was typing on a keypad "I'm looking for information on IDF Shipping and EFL S.P.A vessels, and I want anything you can get your hands on, ship names, captain names, routes, cargo, ship-type, mothers maiden name, whatever you can find. You'll be compensated in credits, and do me a favor and try not to make it to obvious. If you have any questions now is the time to ask. Otherwise get to it."

\End Playback/

End File
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Opening channel

Sender: Thunderbird, freelancer.
To: Anonymous
Subject: Observation services.

Good morning, dear customer.
Yes, you are right, I offer surveillance services and your request looks quite reasonable. Despite I don't know who are you, I will work on this...Job is job, so who cares, who is standing on other side of my screen while he gives me money, right? However, I must warn you this kind of work will take time - maybe a week or two, maybe less, I can't really tell, but I promise, you'll get it.

Sincerely, Thunderbird.

-- Start File --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Start Playback/

The video feed started garbled again, this time transitioning to a fuzzy proile. "Rome was not built in a day and it did not fall in a day, and a corporate empire as young at IDF certainly won't be undone in a day either. Keep me apprised of your progress whatever it may be."

\End Playback/

End File

-- Start File --
-- Video feed --
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Start Playback/

The Feed continued to be terrible, the voice was quite clear however,"Its been two weeks and a war has broken out in the in-between. What do you have to report?"

\End Playback/

End File