Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted message to comm relay 728-A51.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ap3LGHf.jpg?1]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Battleship Enterprise, Alaska, Junyo shipyard.
ID: Rear Admiral Sapphire Lance
Subject: Your precious miss admiral.

Amber.

In approximately five hours from now engineering crews at Juneau will finish replacing all the damaged hull panels and fixing all the minor burns and scratched Enterprise have suffered in battle. It is normally supposed to take less time for such small scale repairs but i am rather thorough in keeping her in good shape. Courtesy of the luxurious service available to the Liberty Navy.
Anyway - on to our subject. Assuming that what you've told me about Linford is true - there is very few places such extraordinary people are contained at; go figure - Texas is out of the question, it's a hellhole for the lowlife Rogues and all the throwaway pirates not fitting into any organised gang. Easy to contain, easy to manipulate; start a riot and your ticket home is almost certainly guaranteed. Planetary penitentiary facilities are also out of the question - as much as their position may be favorable they just do not provide sufficient level of security and face pretty much the same issue any modern orbital prison would.

That really narrows down our options to only one place. In twelve hours from this moment Enterprise will be prepared to commence extraction operation. All i need is hyperspatial coordinates of your desired extraction spot - other means of withdrawing from the system will be inefficient.

Rear Admiral Sapphire Lance
Attack Group South, Liberty Navy