Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Enclave HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: BdtKjfO.png]
[Image: V1fzNY0.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: GRE HC
SENDER: Quentin Montluc, Montluc Advanced Engineering
ENCRYPTION: Extreme
SUBJECT: Daumann are interested in a meeting with GRE

Messieurs et mesdames of the Enclave High Command,

Our friends from Rheinland are interested in personal meetings with Enclave representatives aboard their vessel. General Director von Kelsen assured us that there only loyal to him people that understand the necessity of secrecy, however, I would recommend meeting aboard the Madame de Pompadour, my personal liner, refitted to act as an office. The final decision is yours but DHC can provide us with quite a large amount of possibilities that are currently not available for Montluc due to lack of industrial power. The following text is a quote from our conversation with monsieur von Kelsen.

Code:
As for the topic of your business associates, an introduction would be highly alluring to us. I believe Daumann has had a limited contact with the Enclave and we are willing to conduct certain business with them. Naturally, considering the possible damage to Daumann's inter-House reputation and relations, such business would have to be conducted in utmost secrecy, something you seem to be aware of. I would, therefore, be glad if you could facilitate an introduction. Perhaps I can offer a meeting aboard our diplomatic vessel Rainer Maria Rilke, the Democritus class Yacht. It serves as my personal vessel and the crew is completely loyal and understands the value of discretion. To be sincere with you, it has long been a small ambition of mine to see the fabled Gallic Hebrides. Perhaps the fact as that as a Hochadel and Großherzog, I am as of late also a member of the nobility could endear them to the idea? I will nonetheless understand if the Enclave is not yet ready to allow outsiders like me in.

We are waiting for your answer.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
Battleship La Riche, Roussillon System
26. Juin, 743 AGS

[Image: R6aBPrF.png]

Sender: Prévôt Viviane Dior, La Maréchaussée de Gaule.
Recipient: Quentin Montluc.
Topic: Daumann are interested in a meeting with GRE.

Salutations,

I am thankful for your efforts. I shall attend to this meeting to represent the Maréchaussée.

Attachments:

Honneur et patrie,

Viviane Dior
Prévôt des Maréchaux
La Maréchaussée de Gaule

Transmission End