Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Christopher Edwards, LNS Akhetaten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
COMM ID: Captain Edmund Mallory
TARGET ID: Captain Christopher Edwards
SUBJECT: List of recommended crew candidates

Good morning, Captain Edwards,

As promised, I have put together a list of officers - all former cadets who trained aboard the Sierra Nevada - whom I believe would be suited for transfer to the Akhetaten. The list is sorted by rank. I added a gunnery expert as per your request.

I hope these fine officers meet your requirements. They all come with my warmest recommendations.

Regards,

Captain Edmund Mallory, LNS Sierra Nevada, Secondary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png]

SENDER: Captain Christopher Edwards
RECIPIENT: Captain Edmund Mallory
PRIORITY: Unspecified

VIDEO UPLINK: ONLINE
[Image: 113cbb7e5d67b92ef404413c3110d9cd5f-2.png]

Good morning, Captain Mallory,

I'll have to admit that waking up to this made my day a whole lot better. The list of officers you put together is really a thing of beauty. I feel silly for not contacting you from the start of the Akhetaten's candidacy trials. Every single officer you listed meets my requirements. I hope the two Commanders, Mister Zimmer and Miss Lowfield get along with each other as I am planning to transfer them to the Akhetaten, and due to their specializations they will be working together most of the time.

The Lieutenant Commanders you recommended will definitely be joining the crew as well, and I am specifically in need of Mr Hartman, as he looks like a perfect candidate for the boarding party.

Now when it comes to the Lieutenants, Mr Garfield will be a definite addition to the crew as he is most necessary. Mr Stone could definitely help with future issues that may occur on board, so I would happily transfer him over too. Miss Auerschmitt cannot be left out either as you did mention she is a favorite of yours and I have a lot of value of your opinion. I am sure she will cooperate well with the two Commanders, and I would like to see her climb the ranks to be a Commander herself. Mr Stoza is also, of course, accepted among the crew as I do believe him and Stone can help with the Akhetaten's maintenance.

Thank you for your work, Captain Mallory. I look forward into meeting these people.

You have my regards,
Captain Edwards.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
COMM ID: Captain Edmund Mallory
TARGET ID: Captain Christopher Edwards

Good afternoon, Captain Edwards,

I am glad to hear that the candidates are to your liking. The ones you have chosen can all arrive at Juneau by 1500 hours tomorrow. I am certain you will be pleased with their performance. They will surely make excellent additions to your crew.

Should there be anything else that I can help you with concerning the Akhetaten's redeployment into active service, feel free to let me know. I'll gladly provide what assistance I can.

Regards,

Captain Edmund Mallory, LNS Sierra Nevada, Secondary Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png]

SENDER: Captain Christopher Edwards
RECIPIENT: Captain Edmund Mallory
PRIORITY: Unspecified

VIDEO UPLINK: ONLINE
[Image: 113cbb7e5d67b92ef404413c3110d9cd5f-2.png]

Greetings, Captain Mallory,

I am honored to have you help me with the Akhetaten's refit, Captain. We will be ready to receive the officers tomorrow, at Juneau in the designated time.

I will be in touch with you should the need to do so arise. In the meantime, this communications window will remain online in case of future communications between us.

I hope to see you in space soon, Captain.

You have my regards,
Captain Edwards.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED