Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: Xx60rfK.png]

Transmission received
Code recognized as S-660-837-66SABG
Decrypting....

Recipient: Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru.
Sender: Itto-Kaisa Kiyoko Hayashimura, 66th Advanced Battlegroup
Date: 26.06.827 A.S.
Subject: Transfer
Priority: Medium

[Image: F79Y25R.png?1]

Mitsue,

I'll have to say you're an interesting sort. Your dossier is as bland as it could get aside from you also going AWOL for a period of time. You've been part of the navy for enough time to get your colleagues up by two or three pay grades, yet you're still a sub-lieutenant.

I haven't seen any records of misconduct or disciplinary action in your name, so I am yet reach any conclusion as to why you're behind thee standard time frame for raising your paygrade. Though I may have a hint if I put our last encounter into consideration. Frankly put you didn't seem like you know what you were doing; if I recall correctly, you hadn't been outside of New Tokyo ever and can hardly recall the disposition of anomalies.

Still, I was rather impressed. Despite your apparent lack of navigational awareness, you possess a skill set that's rather uncommon in the ranks. I liked the way you handled that hacker in New Tokyo, even so you disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer. Resolving matters in words and not guns is often a better solution to most problems, which is what seems to be your strong suit. This is what distinguishes knights from pawns, we need more "Think first, shoot later" kind of soldiers.

The Sixty-Sixth is currently looking to transfer more soldiers from the primary fleet into the SOG. I put up your name in person as a candidate, despite the rest of the top echelon's displeasure considering the aforementioned knowledge. Potential is a huge factor though, and you have that potential to be an elite. The things you lack may develop over time, and the ones you possess can be empowered.

How would you convince the rest of the echelon that you're worth it? Of course, if you're not interested, the matter could be dropped instantly, and you wouldn't have to bother. Keep to petty patrols in New Tokyo and never reach any true potential - who knows, you may reach O-5 pay grade in a couple of years.

In service,

Itto-Kaisa Kiyoko Hayashimura
Battleship Nagasaki
CO 66th Advanced Battlegroup, Special Operations Group

Attachments: -

Kusari Naval Forces

Transmission received
Code recognized as S-360-827-1FLT
Decrypting....
Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru

Recipient: Itto-Kaisa Kiyoko Hayashimura
Sender: Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru

[Image: ohru.png]

Hayashimura,

Hai. First and foremost, I apologise for going AWOL... an extended period of time without giving any notice. I will make sure it does not happen again. And is that really so? I never gave it much thought... I just perform my duties and that is the end of that. I am satisfied with how things are.

As for me not leaving the New Tokyo system, you recall correctly, superior. All of my tasks have always been within the system, truthfully, that is the reason why I had never bothered exploring other systems. I did not want to run into the possibility of getting lost in some unknown-to-me system. I entirely doubt I would be able to call somebody for help.

Hai. I prefer not to dirty my hands if and when possible. That lonely person didn't seem like a threat to either of us. I sincerely apologise for disobeying the order... I didn't really think we would ever come to a point of engagement during that patrol. Diplomacy is the favourable option of mine, yes. Some people don't deserve to be immediately shot, even if they are not on our side.

Me, transferred to the branch? I will be absolutely honest, I am very surprised by such a proposal... though, personally not shocked that others have a certain distaste towards me. As you have mentioned I lacked a number of skills, navigational awareness being a major one. But I am set on impressing you further. I will work on my faults and polish myself further.

Count me in, superior.

In service,

Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru
Planet New Tokyo
Kusari Naval Forces primary fleet.

Kusari Naval Forces

Transmission received
Code recognized as S-660-837-66SABG
Decrypting....

Recipient: Nito Kaii Mitsue Ohru.
Sender: Itto-Kaisa Kiyoko Hayashimura, 66th Advanced Battlegroup

[Image: F79Y25R.png?1]

Callsign 'Chishiki',

Exactly what I wanted to hear - confident but not stubborn. With time, you'll make an excellent officer, I have very high hopes for you. Your new access codes are being registered as we speak.

Head over to AO MALACA and rally with the rest of the battlegroup, we're drawing up new plans for action in the cluster and you wouldn't want to miss them. Also for future reference, continue to refer to me by rank; exchanging talks a couple of times doesn't warrant a drop in formalities.

In service,

Itto-Kaisa Kiyoko Hayashimura
Battleship Nagasaki
CO 66th Advanced Battlegroup, Special Operations Group