Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cobra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Dtp7iO0.gif]

> Comm ID: Sixty-Seven
> Location: Data Corrupted
> Destination ID: XA-Cobra
> Subject: Sincerity of a Ghost
> Priority: Phantom

I'm having trouble digesting this.

I respect your dedication, I don't respect your greed.

You are willing to poison the head of our movement, the head which holds the mind that controls the body. You wish to destroy what the people of Liberty see when they look upon us. We would be that which we hate, nothing more than mere Rogues. I am not near sighted enough to fail to understand your reasoning, the grand scheme or thinking process you have. Though I must say that it is quite shocking that you care more for our income than the very movement itself.

If this is the path you wish to take, then kill me. I refuse to live in service of a moment that has degenerated into drug addicts and greedy men. You know where I'll be.

Sixty-Seven out.

Attachments: N/A

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"67">
reg: ""<naivety of a ghost>""

Wilhelm.

Kill you? You're useful. Don't pretend as if this is new to you either, the idea of controlling the supply of Cardamine to springboard our movement into a position of power has been around about as long as the idea of the Liberty Free Republic. It's why your Wing is even tasked with interdicting smugglers carrying said product.

The people of Liberty only see in us what they are taught to see. To the average fool on Manhattan, we're just a bunch of raving, murderous and radical lunatics hellbent on taking away his "hard" earned spoils. To the working man, we are a movement that refuses to ignore them and leave them behind in the wake of a House too lazy to do its own hard work.

Do you think our good intentions and prayers will save them? Please, that's like telling them to eat cake in the middle of a crisis. The money we stand to accrue from taking this step is money we can use to fund a revolt against the sort of people holding them down. A means to an end, a dangerous means, but considering how daunting the end is, it adds up.

I thought you had a stronger resolve than this, the only person in your batch willing to see things through to the bitter end. To hear you of all people questioning what we have to do in order to see our efforts succeed, it's disappointing at best. We need to be prepared to do everything it takes in order to claw our way back to the top. And I'm fairly confident in my ability to handle myself.

No, I won't acquiesce to your demand. Reconsider this foolishness you're feeding yourself and let me see us through this next chapter of the fight for Liberty.

""are you with me or not?""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

> Subject: Recklessness

Frustration.

I must apologize Cobra, I fear that I let your advice enter an extreme excess, I had become emotional and angered by your words, rather than able to see them for what they were. I understand what needs to be done. Should they call on more than just our leader being... infected with the drug, then I volunteer myself as repentance for stepping out of line.

Perhaps I still have too much faith in the common Libertonian, I will return to my duties.

Sixty-Seven out.

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

to: <"67">
reg: ""<naivety of a ghost>""

Wilhelm.

If words hurt, it's usually because there's enough truth in them to attack the foundations of what you've taught yourself to believe in. I'm not stupid, our newly acquired business partners seem to think I am. Let them, it works in our favor in the end. But what I don't need is you being literally stupid while I'm making crucial decisions on how to move forward with our goals.

""am i clear?""

[Image: ZgnavNI.png]

> Subject: Crystal

Cobra.

You remind me why I left it all behind, I surely would have been disposed of for this childish fit by anyone else. Thank you for giving me a chance to learn from my mistake.

I will continue to learn, rather than question. You are crystal clear, sir.

Sixty-Seven out.