Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Artron Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

ᛝ Name: Unknown
ᛝ Rank: Unknown
ᛝ Message Type: Unknown
ᛝ Location: Unknown

To whom it may concern. Your base is illegally constructed in our space, if you do not respond to this message within 8 hours, your base will be destroyed.

The clock is ticking.

[Image: ATf7ex6.png]

This is the captain of the zoner research vessel "System.Explorer", dr. Aeden Stewart. The official owner of the base is renting the base in a long term contract to my group, essentially making us current temporally owner due to us being responsible for its operating, supplying, and usage in general.

The base stands for months and we were assured it is registered by its owner, no one approached us all time. Who are you to claim out of blue otherwise Mr. stranger?

[Image: v2ggRMZ.png]

Mr. Stewart since you're the current owner then I shall speak with you in the name of the Red Hessian Army. To make it simple... whoever built that base has done it illegally which unfortunately affects you and your group. I was ready to destroy this installation of yours, but I will try to work it out with you, compromise.

In order to keep using this base you and your group will have to do following:

[] Wire a payment of 100.000.000 credits to [RHA]RHT-Kebnekaise
[] Starting from next month, you will have to submit a payment of 65.000.000 credits to the same bank account
[] You will continue sending 65.000.000 credits each month to the bank account written above.
[] All [RHA] tagged vessels will have access to your station
[] The construction of any weapons platform shall not be permitted

Are you willing to compromise?

[Image: ATf7ex6.png]

After giving it a thought and consulting with other members, we have decided that agreeing to your terms is a less troublesome choice.

Access to [RHA] has been granted. The payment to cover registration and next month has been transferred:

[Image: 7tNvIFO.png]

[Image: v2ggRMZ.png]

I applaud your decision Mr. Stewart. The transfer has been successful.