Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Private Communication to Commandant Vaillant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chloé Acton <<:ID
Confederal Gallic Defense Force <<:\/

Commandant Vaillant <<:RECEIVER

ABSOLUTE <<:ENCRYPTION

Bonjour,

It is concerning that the the Enclave Duchess is sending her men to aid us against the Kusarians. Invasion or not. The Enclave could use this as an attempt to cripple us and seize power for themselves. Why are they helping us?

Bonne journée,
Chole Acton
Capitaine
Baroness of The Grand Duchy of Burgundy

ATTACHMENTS:>> 0

29th of June 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Capitaine Acton
Subject: Enclave

Capitaine Acton,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

If I recall we met yesterday isn't it? Ah oui, in Lorraine when I had a meeting with some strange Enclave guys. Oui, this deserves to have some precisions.

Make your own thoughts about this, but it appears the Enclave regrets a lot my departure for Gallia instead of staying into the Hébrides. Some Enclave individuals still trust in me to defend Gallia. That's why they came yesterday.

The Enclave ships we met are only a very small portion of the Enclave. When you say "us", this mostly refers to the Grand Duchy of Burgundy. It would never come in their mind to side with the Conseillards peasants, but they cannot see Gallia falling to such Sirian invaders either.

We have to remain careful however. Even if they show some sympathy towards us, Enclave obviously have their own plans. If they wish to fight the Kusarians it is up to them. If they start to be annoying, they'll be shot. Even if the situation drastically changed, the terms haven't changed. For now.

Sincèrement

Vaillant greeted with a gesture of the head while the holographic image was disappearing.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Amiral Vaillant <<:RECEIVER

Bonjour,

I find it concerning that the Enclave would even want to show its support and has taken specific interest in you. I ask you to be careful with your recent promotion to Amiral It is my worry that they might try to capture you and use you as leverage for their goals. Maybe I am just paranoid but the being a Baroness of The Grand Duchy of Burgundy it is my place to worry about prominent figures such like yourself. If you need someone by your side to ensure your saftey you need not look any further.

Bonne journée,
Chole Acton
Capitaine

30th of June 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System

Subject: Me captured?!

Capitaine Acton,

A large holographic image of Vaillant sitting on his command chair appeared. We could see the old Kingdom of Gallia emblem on the back of the chair as it was not facing the screen. Suddenly, the chair turned in a fast move towards the luminous screen showing up a determined Vaillant holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

I'd rather say my promotion is the sign of hope for our House. I naturally appreciate that you carry for me...Perhaps I should worry more about you trying to seduce me than Enclave trying to capture me eventually?

There were negotiations between the Enclave and the Marine Nationale. We agreed on a conditional ceasefire restricted to Languedoc for the time being. But you should keep that for yourself. It is better for you to do so anyway.

Sincèrement

Vaillant greeted with a gesture of the head while the holographic image was disappearing.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Bonjour,

Seduce an Amiral of the Marine Nationale Gauloise? I would rather not incur the repercussions of such an act. But if you do feel that way perhaps it is you who might be interested in me... But I digress.

This information you gave me will remain in confidence. However I would be remiss if I did not say I was concerned. The Enclave is using this opportunity to seek favor and it appears that they got it. I will keep my eye on them and report back anything mischievous.

In other news EFL has installed the jump drive the assembly has approved and should be a great asset in this war. Moving Ships of our size instantly between War fronts will prove useful.

Bonne journée,
Chole Acton
Capitaine

4th July 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System

Subject: Enclave being enclaved.

Capitaine Acton,

Non certainly not! I have better things to do than trying to seduce you. My intentions are quite different. But I don't denie the fact there is still a possibility than you're trying to seduce me one way or another. Perhaps you are too shy to tell me your feelings.

Enclave is being enclaved with their ideas again. That is obvious their trying to use the current situation for their own advantage. I shall keep a watchful eye on them. So do you, Capitaine.

Oh I see your warship is fully reading for the upcoming conflict. Excellent. I have heard that Versailles already performed well on the battlefield. Mhm, My Sombre Destin is keeping a watchful eye in the darkness of space at the moment, hahahahaha!

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Bonjour,

Feelings! Non! I have no feelings!

It brings me joy that you have heard of our success on the battlefield I hear that some of our men call our ship Le destructeur. But that is just rumor. I am curious though we have come incontact with order vessels using LIBERTONIAN technology! Non Non Non! They laugh at us while giving us "help"! I dont know how I feel about them!

Bonne journée,
Chole Acton
Capitaine

8th July 743 A.G.S.
Lorraine System
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Recipient: Marine Nationale Personnel
Subject: Le destructeur?

Capitaine Acton

Really? Le Destructeur? Hm. This somewhat reminds me something called similar, a beast that is supposed to bring the DESTRUCTION to Gallia. However I don't believe this beast looks like to these weak and honorless Kusarians.

I assume you met our friends from the Order? I hope you welcomed them like any true proud Gallic soldier would do for their friends. They are here to assist us. Also, you are telling me they are using some Libertonian technology? Mhm, if they wish so. However I don't understand why they would use such pathetic technology for their own. They certainly can produce better ships.

Last but not least, you should check your mails, Capitaine. I am pretty sure that you will receive a special message from the Marine very soon.

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée

Lieutenant Chloé Acton <<:ID

Bonjour,

I might have been a bit too critical of their use of Libertonian technology. I dont know what came over me. I will correct my behavior towards them like a true officer of the Marine Nationale Gauloise. I am glad I was accepted and will do my best to prove myself. Those Kusarians deserve what ever we throw at them for invading OUR home and throwing the first stone! Honor less indeed.

Bonne journée,
Chloé Acton
Lieutenant

10th July 743 A.G.S.
Languedoc System
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Recipient: Marine Nationale Personnel
Subject: Papotages

Lieutenant Acton

I see your new uniform fits you well, Lieutenant. As you can see, the Marine Nationale uniform is very similiar to the Royale's one. Traditions, Lieutenant, this word, we haven't forgotten it.

I see that despite facing a blitz, we have the upper hand on the tactical matter. Sadly, it may be unlikely for us to use this tactical success to have an operational or even a strategical success for now. This surprise attack does not let us the time for this. For now however.

I arrived in Languedoc earlier today, and I'll be on the frontlines to follow the situation. Nothing bores me more than to be doing desk office stuff. I am a soldier after all.

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
Pages: 1 2