Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Hansa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Vx8jKfF.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral Liang Meng
Recipient: The Hansa
Source: RHC-Erdhenne, [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Deliveries

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Privyet,

Another opportunity has arisen for you to prove yourself to the Volksrevolution and the Rote Hessen Armee. We are in need of Black Market Munitions, Ship Hull Panels, and Basic Alloys to Tholey. I would also like to remind you of your outstanding delivery as well. I will forgive your tardiness if you complete this request in a timely manner.

We will require 5k Ship Hull Panels, 10k Basic Alloy and 5k Black Market Munitions. Deliver these items swiftly and I will pass your good will to the rest of the Oberkomando. Fail and there will be consequences.

Signed, Brigadegeneral
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Brigadegeneral Liang Meng
Subject: A mission

Greetings.
We would be more then pleased to help you with such a job if it hasn't been done already. We're currently very occupied with politics regarding our station but I'm sure we could dispatch a logistic vessel or two to do the job for you. There is a slight problem tho. Because of the Identification that we use our vessel won't be allowed to pass the inspection to dock on any Hessian bases. Our pilots use the Orbital Spa and Crusie ID, so we would need a point where we can dock and offload the supplies. As soon as you provide me with the requested location I will personally make sure that the supplies are delivered. This problem also arose with the last job you gave us.

Safe skies.
signed,
President and Founder
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

[Image: Vx8jKfF.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]
Sender: Brigadegeneral Liang Meng
Recipient: The Hansa
Source: RHC-Erdhenne, [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Deliveries

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Privyet,

If you can reroute the shipments to Kreuzberg Depot in New Berlin we can arrange a detail to pick up the cargo. Detailed reports of your shipments must be reported in this communique so we may keep a record of your work. Good luck.

Signed, Brigadegeneral
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: