Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Parisian Assembly | From: Ile-de-France Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Dia Augustopolou /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: JZpnmC3.png]
[Image: bJiG8Nw.png]

Kalimera,

The surprising attack of Kusari against the Confederacy ruffled quite a few feathers around Sirius. I'm quite certain that few people in the Assembly expected an event of such kind to happen.

I come to you as a representative of IDF Shipping, to inform you that our logistics fleet is at your disposal, should you require any supplies to defend against the Kusarians. Please do not hesitate to reply if there is something that IDF Shipping could provide.

Yours faithfully,
Dia Augustopolou

[Image: brkoizw.png]

.....disconnecting /
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Dia Augustopolou

While some may have thought about such invasion, it was clearly unexpected since the Gallic Confederacy and the Kusari Empire had concluded a Treaty regarding trading and the Taus space regulation.

We are now facing a foreigner invasion, while being largely unprepared for this. The first thing we need to do is to prepare our forces, and the logisitic is they key to succeed in this task. This is with a great pleasure that we accept the help of IDF Shipping.

The Parisian Assembly suggests IDF Shipping to deal with the Confederate Forces for the effort warfare.

Sincères salutations,

Françoise-Marie Lupescu
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Dia Augustopolou /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: JZpnmC3.png]
[Image: bJiG8Nw.png]

Kyria Lupescu,

Thank you for your reply. As per your directions we have contacted MNG. In case of any further developments, we'll keep this channel open.

Yours sincerely,
Dia Augustopolou

[Image: brkoizw.png]

.....disconnecting /