Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pierre St.Denis of the GMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Capitaine de Corvette Félix Lacroix
Recipient: Pierre St.Denis, CEO of GMS

[Image: KeshISc.png]

Bonsoir Monsieur,

While going through our records of modular bases registered in our territories, we've come across your registration. While we've not raised fees in a considerable amount of time due to clerical errors, we would once again ask that the monthly Tax be directed towards the national coffers to support the effort our Nation is making in defending our territories against the Empire of Kusari. I believe all Gallic people know the cost of War, thus making this renewed taxation necessary to uphold and maintain our defenses and helping those affected by this War.

Due to the clerical error, no outstanding payments from months up to JUNE 744 A.G.S will be demanded, as such payments will start again with this month. This puts payment for your modular installations, priced at 30 Million Franc per modular base per month, at 120 Million Francs, with the option to once more pay taxes for these installations in advance to your desire up to one year.

Taxation payments are due to the account of "MNG|Parisian.Assembly.".

Respectueusement,

Félix Lacroix

End Transmission
To: Capitaine de Corvette Félix Lacroix
Priority: Moderate
Topic: Modular Base Registration

Bonjour Capitaine,

Ah! it is time of the year again, so soon. Tempus fugit.

I get, from the tone of your communication, that the coffers may need refilling a bit, due to, once again, a War.

Never let it be said that GMS never pays its dues.

I believe there is an old saying, 'It is better have to have a bird in your hand, than two in the bush'.

Following along those lines, how much would you charge for a 'one time' payment per Base?

This would instantly increase your coffers, instead having to wait for the money to trickle in.

I await your response.

Feel free to contact me if you require any more information.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Incoming Transmission

[Image: qjFU0PL.png]

Bonsoir Monsieur,

I have passed your request for a onetime payment in unison with a lifetime license on to the Government and I will get back to you once they have deliberated. While in the process of contacting administrators of different installations, we've received word that ZhonghuaGuyongJun Fortress is also under administration of the GMS|, with you as their CEO. Am I correct in assuming this modular installation, if it does belong to your company, is also included in the request for a lifetime license? If so, this will be passed on to the Assembly posthaste.

Respectueusement,

Félix Lacroix

End Transmission

Bonjour Capitaine,

I have been contacted by the individual Administrators of the Gallic Metal Service Modular Bases and asked to deal with the Gallic Government on their behalf.

As such, GMS will pick up the total Tax Bill for the 7 following Modular Bases.

ZhonghuaGuyongJun Fortress
Treyarch Research Facility
Perenco Terminal
Mont Blanc Storage Facility
Le Paradis des Chats
La Lunar Emporium
Krivi_Stojko

I hope this answers you query.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Incoming Transmission

Bonsoir Monsieur St.Denis,

I've forwarded this expanded request to the Assembly and they have gotten back to me with the pricing for lifetime licenses. While at a normal rate 750 Million Franc would be levy'd per modular installation, the Assembly is well aware of what GMS has done for Gallia in the past and continues to do, thus the Assembly is offering the following discounted lifetime licenses to the listed GMS Bases:
  • Lifetime licensing for the listed GMS| modular installations is being priced at 650 Million Franc per modular installation

If this offer is to your liking and would like to go forward with the transactions, the accounts of the Parisian Assembly will be forwarded at such time an agreement is reached.

If you have any more questions or concerns, do feel free to ask.

Respectueusement,

Félix Lacroix

End Transmission

Bonjour Capitaine,

Thank you for your quick response.

Knowing the Gallic Banking System well, I know that they do not like big transactions happening on singular Accounts.

Please forward the information on at least 3 Banks Accounts, so that I may transfer 4.55 Billion Gallic Francs.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Incoming Transmission

Bonjour Monsieur St.Denis,

You would be very correct on the amount the assembly likes per transaction given. As such I was provided with the following bank accounts and a requested amount transacted to each account.
  • 2 Billion Francs wired to MNG|Tresorerie
  • 2 Billion Francs wired to MNG|Butin
  • 550 Million Francs wired to MNG|Parisian.Assembly.

The Assembly would like to extend it's thanks to you and your organization for what you have done and continue to do for the Gallic people, it will not be forgotten.

Respectueusement,

Félix Lacroix

End Transmission

Bonjour Capitaine,

Having spoken to the Gallic Bank, they suggested that I should not transfer anymore than 1.9 Billion Gallic Francs to any one Account.

Therefore I have complied with their wishes.

You will find the following Accounts have now been wired the relevant amount, split between them.

MRG|Tresorerie

MNG|Butin

MNG|Parisian.Assembly.

I hope everything is in order.

Cordialement,

Pierre St.Denis

Incoming Transmission

Bonsoir Monsieur St.Denis,

The Banque has confirmed the transactions and the assembly thanks you.

If you have any more future questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly.

Respectueusement,

Félix Lacroix

End Transmission