Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Kameraden | KAM| | Internal Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RHEINCOM3 MENU - # INTERNAL REPORTS
█████████████████████████████████████████

>N - NEW MESSAGE
>P - POST MESSAGE
>V - VIEW POSTS
>F - Files

>L - LOG OFF

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

## IMPORTANT #1 ##
Reminder to all currently using this awful internal system, please stick to the designated posting style to keep readability up.
This bridge program doesn't exactly one-to-one your posts when converting from actual modern communications systems. -

## IMPORTANT #2 ##
As mentioned before, we expect periodical updates on the status of you, your ship and your patrols so that we can keep an eye on the well-being of everyone and the situation of this war. -HighComm -

---------

>F

[Image: s08CSj9.jpg]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>connecting.................stand_by
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:Federal Forces

Subject:Report 01
Guten Tag,
Today I was on patrol in Frankfurt when I have to stumble to a poor miner, Telling about how he works around the clock only to get a loaf of bread to his family table while our "Government" Laughing on their citizens and living the wealthiest lives. This is such a disgusting thing, I can't believe people actually can stand at the side and watch the "Government" doing what they wish. I assure you this thing won't go in silence!

After a few minutes have passed between our conversation and Red hessian came. It was my first friendly touch with them since I left the Military. The Hessian spoke without respect and threaten to kill me and the Miner. I've quickly come and explained to him that we both have the same enemy and speaking on an enemy a Military officer of the Imperials came by for a swift patrol and then I quickly hopped on my turrets and locking my weapons on him.

I advise the man to leave before he does something stupid, but he didn't listen I open fire launching a critical attack on his ship disabling his shield and launching a mine and destroying the vessel in few seconds. This is was a clear victory but sad as well. Since we are both humans from the same origin and fight each other because of a different opinion.
I will attach the log file here.

T.Gulhen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

To: KAM Command

Subject: Odd Patrol Report.

Just returned from a patrol into Frankfurt alongside some of the new pilots when we got reports of multiple miners and a transport located in the aluminum fields near Konstanz. While arriving to the scene we caught and started talking to an odd Imperial Shipping transport however we almost immediately had our radars go off to a fast approaching Corsair Dreadnought. Honestly it spooked us a bit and we broke off from the stop with the transport to investigate the Corsair ship but after repeated attempts to contact the ship it was left with no response or vague short messages that didn't tell us much.

While 'talking' to the Corsair a patrol from those DVG Federalist group came up and started getting into a tense atmosphere with the Corsair ship, which quickly got crazier when a Hessian ship arrived and added to this stand off situation. I've included a picture with this message that we took at that time. We didn't want to stick around and get caught up in a multi-sided conflict so we returned to Munich and ended our patrol.

Kamerad Lt. Julia Maur

---------------
>F

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
[Image: Bert5.png]
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

To: Federal Forces

Subject: Reporting in

Guten Tag, Kamerad Berthold Volkmar reporting in.
I am happy to announce that my ship has been deemed fully operational and combat ready.
Additionally, I must report a breach of our borders by an imperial vessel.
I undocked from Nuremberg Border Station responding to a distress call from an ALG Transport. Upon entering Frankfurt I spotted an imperial Fighter about to jump into Munich. Naturally i went into pursuit but my jump was delayed. The ship did not respond to Hails and was headed towards Planet Rosenheim. When I had caught up it was stopped next to the Trade Lane just outside Schwarzwald Cloud. I wanted to confront the pilot but he vanished after announcing his leave.
No further sightings.

Kamerad Berthold Volkmar

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
[Image: s08CSj9.jpg]
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

To:Fedral Forces

Subject: Report02
Guten Tag,
Today on patrol with one of our friends in our system I have to stumble to a Bundschuh's base in the asteroid field at grid c2, After further exploration, I have to stumble to an Enemy Unioners cruiser, I think it used for spying on our current situation, Either way, its a trespassing in our space, I think we should attempt negation with the two groups and come to a cease-fire agreement. This would save us hostility between other factions and we might even use their help in the near future.
Transmitting pictures

T.Gulhen

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
[Image: Fz49i8U.jpg]
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

Subject: Meeting with an AI

Guten Tag,
To people who don't know me. I'm a brother of Trans Gulhen, a Retired soldier of the Rheinland Military, I have arrived with my battleship and I'm sitting now in the Nebula, My beauty is fine, I will search soon for a docking area with my battleship, I wonder if BDM base in Frankfurt is still active, I remember it had the biggest shipyard I have ever seen in my entire life.
Now for the subject, I and some fellow members of the faction have to stumble across a Gammu Ai if I remember right, This is how he called himself, These species are all automatic robots, I don't know the origin where it came but all I know it came from the omicrons and lookin' for making peace, We have taken this opportunity and I took command of this situation and start negotiation with the creature, I have attempted to have at least a trading partnership between the two factions. Transmitting logs

Cpt,Adam Gulhen

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>booting...........................17%
>booting...........................53%
>booting...........................81%
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

Subject: Response time in Frankfurt

Guten Tag,
At the end of an uneventful patrol in Thüringen I decided to take my ship to Frankfurt in order to disrupt imperial supply lines outside the Westerwald Nebel. Not long after disabling the first group of commercial vessels and the police first-responders, a Gunboat of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr arrived. Faced with superior firepower and the likelihood of more ships beein dispatched by the nearby Battleship Schwerin, I chose to retreat back to Thüringen. You can find a copy of the Log File attached.

This is consistent with reports from other pilots operating in the area. In consideration of that, atleast for Fighter sized vessels, it is recommended to employ hit-and-run tactics.

Kamerad Berthold Volkmar

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
[Image: psc-2.jpg]
[font=Orbitron]
>!booting_completed
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

Subject: Patrol Report.

Guten tag,Kamerad Klein Suess sent report from Battleship Bayern, Thuringia system.

It is one day of rebellion against imperial tyranny. When I accepted a military mission on battleship Bayern today, I received a notice of a battle in the Frankfurt system and immediately boarded the cruiser Altenmarkt to support it. When I approached the Mainz Storage Facility, the heroic BDM pilot shot down an enemy. When I approached the battlefield, I found a freelancer deep space research ship. I don’t know how it was in other places, but I know that this gunboat class ship is here. Not very common, especially in a battle, but it is obvious that an armored transport can not effectively fight the gunboat, I immediately joined the battle. The enemy gunboat managed to resist the artillery with his shield and quickly crossed to New Berlin. The BDM pilot immediately caught up. I was delayed by the failure when passing the jump gate. Obviously the empire did not maintain the jump gate as well as the Federation. When I finally crossed the jumping tunnel and reappeared in the capital system, I received a message from the BDM pilot that freelancer just moored his ship in battle.

Later, on the way back to Frankfurt, the pilot recounted the strange encounter. When he hit the empire, he did not pay much attention to the gunboat, because it was a ship with the identification of Freelancer, but Freelancer just opened fire on him and remained silent. What a strange encounter, I can only guess that the gunboat was disguised by the imperial agents.

After returning to frankfut, we separated for a while, BDM patrolled between Berlin Gate and Planet Heidelberg, and I was in the wreck zone of 4D. After a few minutes I intercepted a chemical carrier and we were close to the crash. After confirming his ALG logo and checking his cargo, I allowed him to continue the voyage. Although ALG is our ally, I do not want to get too close to the dangerous chemicals which in high speed.

After another period of time we noticed that a base construction ship sailed across the trade lane. We followed him into New Berlin again. After stopping him, we checked his luggage, and he was another freelancer, a law-abiding freelancer. After asking him where he were, we allowed him to pass. Since then, there have been no other things worth reporting, and a cruiser staying in the enemy's hinterland for too long is easy to cause trouble. I said wiedersehen to the BDM pilot and return to our base, and he continued his secret flight in New Berlin.

Kamerad Klein Suess

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>booting...........................67%
>booting...........................98%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_malware_detected
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

To: KAM Kommando

Subject: Hessian hostility, Unregistered Base

While on patrol in Frankfurt together with the Prinz Eugen, a ship of the Rote Hessen showed up on our scanners. After a brief but unfriendly conversation the RHA pilot opened fire on me, dropping my shields almost instantly. As I enganged evasive maneuvers the Prinz Eugen retaliated, buying me time to recharge. The fight went on for a few minutes before the enemy retreated towards the Taunusfeld, but despite of our combined firepower, we found it difficult to cause significant damage to the nimble Figther.

After breaking off pursuit we split up since I needed to resupply in Munich. Right after the jump I noticed that my scanner had picked up a new signal, a Base in close proximity to Planet Bodensee. During approach I repeatedly attempted to establish communications but got no response and I was not granted perimssion to dock.

The exact location is Munich System, Sector A5, at the edge of the Dark Matter Storm surrounding Planet Bodensee. I will leave documentation of both incidents in the attachments.

Kamerad Berthold Volkmar

Attachments:

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
## IMPORTANT #3 ##
Greetings everyone. we are rolling out a new system patch, includes some UI fixes and quality of life stuff, please use the new format too. Thanks -
Pages: 1 2 3