Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You gotta see this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol Marauder. You like to say alot of censored words eh?

And yes, Hoodlum told me about Assassin, and he is nothing to worry about. Only trouble he can cause is taking money that way. In battle he is simply worthless, and his habits will earn him a ban eventually. (Though in my opinion he deserves the ban already..)
Given the choice between speaking my mind and getting banned off the forums for the language I used to do so, and using *censored* instead...

I'll stick to using *censored*. :D
I have finnished mine mission here!Now i must leave you.....see u later....and one more!By ID!
Master Zen-Takul,Oct 25 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:They are Rusian after all.
[snapback]42215[/snapback]

That a bad thing? Igiss is Russian. :P
Just stoping in on the server just to be a moron and cause havoc, how childish. :nono:
And a ban he had.
I think he might be assassin2. He is on the same network assassin2 was.
You know.. I said that when FEAR first got on and starting taunting Alpha and I in-game. None of you listened to us.. Just use this as an example of my skill at detecting.. Assassin's stupidity. :P
Whats wrong if i say that Rusians alawways comme back, there is nothing bad in that.

I just said they will returne lol.
Master Zen-Takul,Oct 26 2006, 06:22 AM Wrote:Whats wrong if i say that Rusians alawways comme back, there is nothing bad in that.

I just said they will returne lol.
[snapback]42345[/snapback]

В Советской России русский язык переводит ВАС!!

:lol:

You above post made it sound semi-anti Russian.*

//Edit

I meant to ask, how does one view image attachments and not text? They seem to not work for me?*
Firefox can't view them, use IE.
Pages: 1 2 3 4