Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You gotta see this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Use IE?
Blasphemy!!!
:lol:

Use IE Tab. It's an extension for Firefox that allows you to render the page using the In****** *****rer engine.
Dab,Oct 26 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:use IE.
[snapback]42370[/snapback]

Go slit yourself some more.

Korrd,Oct 26 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Use IE?
Blasphemy!!!
:lol:

Use IE Tab. It's an extension for Firefox that allows you to render the page using the In****** *****rer  engine.
[snapback]42374[/snapback]

Kk, I will go to FF and look for it.*
We are here!We Findyou scum!
Hmm.. The [ThE], sorry, i mean, [FEAR] have returned...
Finally, someone to HacK (Hunt and, certainly, Kill).

-- Helm!, Set course to Cambridge!
You know, in a way, i hope fear stay to p155 everyone off so that bounty hunters like us get paid to drive them somwhere where they wont return (into graves :P )
But they must respect the rules.
I expect them to be the bad guys here. I'm boring here lately. There is not enough bad guys to hunt, and phantoms are hard to get as they just hit and run, and are no longer there by the time i arrive to the coordinates of the attack.
Heh, I could kill them for free!

Not much going on lately :P
Quote:There is not enough bad guys to hunt, and phantoms are hard to get as they just hit and run, and are no longer there by the time i arrive to the coordinates of the attack.

Not enough bad guys to hunt, but a fair lot of them entering Cambridge. In other words, lots of criminal activity around there right now, and hard to deal with.

Hype
I think he means bad guys, as in people EVERYONE wants to kill, not just RP. Korrd has no fully lawful chars as far as I know, so he wouldn't be attacking unlawful people as a police.
For the moment I only have two battle chars, and both are AW.
The third one is a lightly armed scout ship.
The 4th is a trader.
5th is the Admin char (you dont want to mess with it. That bomber can blow up a player BS in under 5 seconds).

I'm about to create my private ship. Which will be a <You will know when you see it> with a weps loadout able to take both Cap Ships and Fighters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4