Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Office of the Chief of Police, Jean Holiday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have 1 new message(s):

Subject: Kusarian Military in New York

Chief Holiday,

I would like to report an encounter I had at West Point the other day. Due to its rather "clandestine" nature, I thought it best to contact your office directly instead of going through the public reporting system.

On July 1, I was standing by at West Point Academy, minding my own business, when a ship with the call sign Adachi.Tamotsu entered the junction. I immediately noticed the transponder, identifying it as a vessel belonging to the Kusari Naval Forces. My curiosity piqued, I scanned the ship. Turns out it was a Wyvern-class Kusari fighter. The pilot greeted me and, upon being asked about his transponder, claimed that it was malfunctioning. The ensuing conversation clearly revealed that to be a lie.

Seems like Liberty isn't safe from foreign militaries and intelligence agencies spying around its space. What you do with the information on this particular individual is, of course, entirely up to you. As for the job offer the pilot wanted to make me, he never did end up contacting me for further details. So I'm in no way attached to him.

Attached are the comm logs and guncam footage (which I of course chose not to destroy).

Regards,
Olivia Sable, freelancer

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Captain"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "Olivia Sable"
> Topic := "Reward"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day, freelancer Sable. I'm captain Andrew Wilson. Your message has been redirected to my office to sort this out.

Firstly I would like to thank you on behalf of Liberty Forces for your contribution into house space security! But credits could be a better and more weighty reward for a freelancer, am I right? No worry, your information has been evaluated and after submitting 'score marks' to the appropriate department, we have an amount to transfer for you. You can find a transaction verification attached to the message.

In the meantime, we remind you that law 5. Obstructing justice forbids 'attempts to protect or hide criminals or evidence from Liberty Forces', which means we would await further details of the deal you were or would be offered by the kusarian spy in a private message. If we would not receive it, сriminal proceedings could be initiated in regards to you.

Faithfully serving Liberty, Captain Andrew Wilson from Liberty Police inc.*

> Upload attachments:

[Image: rIkUghL.png]

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]

Subject: Kusarian Military in New York

Captain Wilson,

thank you kindly for the generous reward. I am always happy to support Libertonian law enforcement. As for the matter of the Kusarian's proposed deal: Should he still contact me with a job offer, I will of course keep the LPI in the loop.

Regards,
Olivia Sable

Subject: Rheinland Military in New York

To whomever receives this,

It seems the Rheinlanders are also snooping around Liberty these days. Amidst the chaos instigated by yet another alien incursion into New York, I ran into a Rheinland Military super heavy fighter (Kadratis) passing through the West Point junction. I tried to get the pilot's attention and figure out what he was doing in Liberty, but he failed to respond. I lost track of him at Fort Bush, last seeing him head towards the Colorado gate.

Curiously, a quick scan of the ship revealed that it wasn't only carrying the expected Rheinland identification papers, but also those of the LPI. Perhaps as a cover for espionage?

Either way, I thought it best to relay this to the appropriate authorities.

Regards,
Olivia Sable