Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Hansa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: align%5D]
Date: 07.07.827
Topic: Cargo request
To: The Hansa

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bbbc6224233717a55cdf53d]

Greetings!

Some of my contacts from remote parts of the Sirius have heard about your organisation and how you operate, but that is not my business. The reason I am contacting you is because I am interested in some cargo that is slightly hard for me to get my hands on.

I want 1.000 units of military salvage delivered to Tau-44 system. Once you are close, let me know and we arrange a meeting spot to finish the deal. Money will be given once we make the trade. Should any problem arise, contact me.

Vennamis,
La Division Vipere.

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Vennamis
Subject: RE: Cargo request

Greetings Mr. Vennamis.

Seems like a deal to me. We expect 10.000.000 S.C. to be wired to Hansa|Bank.01 during the time of delivery. The delivery will be finished within 30 minutes of confirmation but I would like to address a concern of ours. The Tau-44 system is a bit... "inappropriate" in our opinion we would find Tau-37 more fitting for the shipment. Let us know what you think.

Safe skies!

signed,
President and Founder
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-

[Image: align%5D]
Date: 08.07.827
Topic: RE:Cargo request
To: The Hansa

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bbbc6224233717a55cdf53d]

Greetings!

Tau-37 you say? Ok. Drop the cargo on Freeport 10, I'll take care from there. Money has been transfered to your bank account. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Looking forward to our next deal.

Vennamis,
La Division Vipere.

-Incoming Message-

-Opening Message-

[Image: ietedG9.png]

To: Vennamis
Subject: RE: Cargo request

Greetings Mr. Vennamis.

Shipment was delivered and money was received, it's a pleasure doing business with you.

signed,
President and Founder
George Black

-Closing Message-

-Signal Ends-