Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL S.P.A || From: The Parisian Assembly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

EFL S.P.A.

This is a message from the Parisian Assembly.

With the invasion of Kusari, we are facing an unprecedent crisis. Therefore all the avalaible assets in Gallia have to participate to the war effort in order to save our nation.

The Parisian Assembly requires from EFL S.P.A your participation in the conflict. By that we mean increasing the repair and construction capacities on the main EFL shipyards as well near the active warzones.

We look foward to hearing from you.

Nathan de Montfort
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly

Incoming Transmission
[Image: xkyOGvV.png]

User ID: Pierre Lacroix
Recipient: Nathan de Montfort
Subject: War time capbilities

Bonjour,

As we have spoken before, on the subject of ship building. I believe we can quadruple the construction speed and in the short term to bring more fresh ships to the front. However we will need specific instruction and permission to begin construction of capital ships outside of the Confederal Defence Forces own shipyards. Given that particular infrastructure is currently threatened with the invasion. Furthermore, we will require the allocation of resources to facilitate the construction needs.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

EFL S.P.A.

We are aware that civilians shipyards are not used to produce military vessels. However, shipyards such as Haute-Seine can be adapted to start the production of small-medium sized military vessels, primarily fighters, freighters and gunboats.

Therefore the other shipyards can exploit their full potential capabilities for the construction of larger vessels.

Nathan de Montfort
Speaker of the Parisian Assembly