Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA| Roll Call: until 1st of August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 51LXO2F.png]
[Message Begins]

Attention Comrades, the Army is doing a summer roll call from 188 days till 213 days of 827 A.S. It is mandatory for all Coalition Personnel serving in the Army.

You will submit the following information and you shall ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date and it must be done by the end of the Month or be subject to Communist Decree.

Ura Comrades! !

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

Code:
[color=#BF0000]Name[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]Rank[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]Discord[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]Last Active[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?[/color]:

[color=#BF0000]What would you like the faction to do differently?[/color]:

[color=#BF0000] Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.[/color]:
Name: Julia Zaneeva

Discord: chron#5731

Last Active: uuh

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: No

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: Yes

What would you like the faction to do differently?: dunno

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: none
Name: Vladimir Akimnov

Discord: You have it

Last Active: Yesterday

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: Yes, I do

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: Sure

What would you like the faction to do differently? : Fly a bit more and rp with our allies

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Push more activity within Omegas
Name: Lev Zabuzko

Discord:Gregor#2905

Last Active: 04.07.2020 18:11:10

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: Sure because I love take initiative with my char and even more if I see friends from Order and Solandros.

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?:Sure and even more if I can kill Vladimir Akimnov in the end of my RP.

What would you like the faction to do differently?: I think we need create more terror.

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Event where we put Vladimir Akimnov in landing capsule and send at GC and he personaly liberate whole planet from occupation.
Name: Polina Zyma - Полина Зима

Discord: Jayenbee#5592

Last Active: EST. 23rd Jan 2020

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: Yes. Currently? No. - I am in the process of creating new characters to make up for the fact I am unable to access all of my own accounts which reside in the UK, whereas I am in the US.

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: Yes. Has always done.

What would you like the faction to do differently?: Nothing is striking the noggin' right now.

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Establish ties with other revolutionary groups and lend our aid, subvert them from within and use them as puppets should their ideology differ. The Coalition must grow the Sirian revolution, revolution without borders! Ura!
Name: Ivan Nielsen

Discord:KMS-Prinz.Eugen #1585

Last Active:Two weeks ago iirc

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: If I have some time to fly with someone - yes

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: Yes, it does.

What would you like the faction to do differently?:It is cool like it is

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Destroy Liner Verwood, I think.
Name: Caleb Yankowskyi

Discord:Ruise#6879

Last Active:Yesterday

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: For sure

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: Of course

What would you like the faction to do differently?:More activity within its ZOI

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Solve the Gran Canarian crisis once and for all
Name: Ivan Pistoletov

Discord: cat

Last Active: 10 days ago

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: yes

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: maybe

What would you like the faction to do differently?: destroy bretonia

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: We need to destroy or annex Ark Royal
Name: Stanislav Etkind

Discord:

Last Active: Last week

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: it's possible

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: No

What would you like the faction to do differently?: iRP - moving towards cynical soviet-style exploitation of social and cultural griefs, projecting an idealistic image of the Coalition society, blaming enemy elite of any possible and impossible crimes and sins, and other means of multi-layer propaganda aimed at raising sympathy towards your cause behind enemy lines. Use politics as means for survival instead of raw military strength.

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.: Regular raids into populated house space, killing capitalist schweine and expropriating their resources for the needs of the poorest
Name:Vasilyev Zhang

Discord:Saber.Jeff#1530

Last Active:last week

Would you log a Coalition character of your own initiative? Do you?: it's possible

Does Coalition forum roleplay interest you?: No

What would you like the faction to do differently?: destroy bretonia

Give a brief idea for an event, activity and etc.:The Coalition must grow the Sirian revolution, revolution without borders! Ura!
Pages: 1 2