Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Adrienne Perry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: oNDj1sr.png]
COMM ID: Anthony Latif
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Video feed online
[Image: m807eBF.png]

Dear Miss Perry,

My name is Anthony Latif, I am chief of Ageira Technologies side branch which working closely with the Liberty Navy around innovative weaponry that may be crucial for further safety and prosperity of our House.

We are not familiar with you yet and I doubt you heard about me before, however, I have been told by one of my friends from the Liberty Navy we may find a common ground in, shall we say, our interest to Liberty's place on the geopolitical map of the sector.

Have I made any of your interest in further conversation, Miss Perry?

[Image: NQS1PyF.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Opening Transmission File

[Image: ap9.png]

Sender ID: Adrienne Perry
Recipient ID: Anthony Latif

Dear Mr. Latif,

I was told by our mutual friend Cpt. Niknam that you would be reaching out to me. If he recommended you, then I am sure your proposal will be valuable. Please tell me what you would like to discuss.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry

Closing Transmission File

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION: EXTREME

Video feed online
[Image: m807eBF.png]

Nice to see you have got who I meant, Miss Perry.

If you don't mind I will cut right to the chase.

I am the chief of a group of Ageira Technologies which closely works with the Navy over developing new weaponry or enhancing old ones. Recently to our hands were received quite a particular but unfortunately useless for Liberty Fleet guns - the so-called Schwerer Gustav or simpler RBT-1000.

If you are not familiar with them - its a weapon of Rheinland origin, developed on the base of Cerberus-type cannons but with significantly increased destructive power. From the disadvantages of it, I would mark slow turning, projectile speed and firing rate.

As I told I find them useless for us directly, however, they may be useful in other ways. Should you be interested in them to be used against our neighbours for making them dependant on our house I can make them disappear like they never ever were in hands of the Liberty Navy.

You may reach an attempt to ask what I have in mind regards their further fate? For example, shall we say, some Bretonian corporations may try to build a modular station to prepare a ground for further growth into huge shipping, mining or fabrication platforms? Do we have any profits from this? No. We have much more profits if tea-sippers will keep procuring goods from our house. Why not use the right people with the right hardware too, shall we say, shut an unlucky facility down?

What do you think about this? Have we reached a common ground or should I work over making them useful for our native fleet?

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: ap12.png]

Dear Mr. Latif,

I can definitely arrange for these weapons to be delivered discretely to groups that would cause damage in other houses, so let's go ahead with this transaction. Please tell me the number of weapons you are able to discrete siphon off the military and how much this would cost. Cpt. Niknam did mention you were in this for the business too, after all.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Video feed online
[Image: xMqCNmi.png]

Four units of this hardware are already ready for performance, Miss Perry.

For these four that I have already mentioned the price is going to be five hundred million per unit or two billion credits in total. The hardware shall wait for your people at Pittsburg, my men shall bring it there in no time.

Split the payment into two parts, it should make it less trackable as it shall have less priority in the banking systems. Bank accounts are the following:
  1. id:james.johnson_1421_21-08-824_m_ny
  2. id:matthew.beaver_8742_01-02-821_p_ny
Will be waiting for your answer and the payment as well.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: ap17.png]

Dear Mr. Latif,

The payment has been transferred.

Captain Niknam is at Baltimore Shipyard awaiting to facilitate the deal, please go ahead and deliver the goods to him. If you have any further weapons available to sell then do reach out to me anytime.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Video feed online
[Image: xMqCNmi.png]

Cash has been received.

My men reported about arrival to the Baltimore and further transfer of the hardware to Captain Niknam. It was indeed a good deal.

I will let you know if something interesting gets to my hands.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED