Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Station Administrators of Carrier Morongo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: q5VaOKg.gif]

ID: Captain Jarvis Riddle, Insurgency Navy
Recipient: Stations Administrators
Subject: Unauthorized Base

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good Day,

The Liberty Insurgency Navy has located your installation and we cant find any records of it prior till today. Hence forth I am giving you eight hours to make contact with Insurgency Command and get your base registered. Failure to do so will have your base destroyed.

Attachments: X

Captain Riddle
Insurgency Navy
I.N.S. Heroica Commanding

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
The communique you are attempting to access is restricted to: Tom Jarvis Riddle & Friends and League Personnel. If you have accessed this file in error, lock your workstation and contact your supervisor.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: q5VaOKg.gif]

ID: Captain Jarvis Riddle, Insurgency Navy
Recipient: Stations Administrators
Subject: Unauthorized Base

Loading Message

Good Day,

Unfortunately you did not specify what your carrier would be. A Carrier by naval standards is a ship which holds various fighter crafts and has the ability to dispatch them rather quickly. In this instance you did not accurately describe what your "Carrier" would be. So when we see a modular base right over our Outpost its no surprise why Insurgency Navy informed me of this and dispatched the Heroica to investigate. As for the Credits sent it was unclear why you had sent such a huge amount and was speculated it was for your Modular Base in Vespucci.

In conclusion I think it best for future talks with us that you describe exactly what you wish for down to the tiniest detail. It would avoid such problems and it keeps me out of awkward situations with Fleet Admiral Knight who came directly to me to explain this installation over her outpost. I will convene with Insurgency command to decide the fate of this.

Attachments: X

Captain Riddle
Insurgency Navy
I.N.S. Heroica Commanding

Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission
[Image: BWDvj66.png]

ID: Lieutenant Milly Jones, Insurgency Administration
Recipient: Owner of Carrier Morongo
Subject: Station dismantled

Loading Message

Good day,

for misleading command about the nature of your carrier it has been decided that it would be destroyed. Reports indicate that it wasn't in any advanced state of construction either.

Direct future wishes of establishing installations within Insurgency to this administrative office and begin construction only after approval.

The loss of your installation is deemed as punishment enough.

Good bye.

Transmission Ends