Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [KNF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YInfSLS.png]

Initiating Transmission

[Image: 8KFyQx7.png]
Sender: Lt. Ayane Takeuchi 憲兵隊
Recipient: The Kusari Naval Forces 海軍

Displaying Transmission Message

Progress

Kon'nichiwa virtuous Kusari Kaigun. Your warriors have surely noticed my presence in the Languedoc system we're invading. I'm Ayane Takeuchi of the Kusari Intelligence, Kempeitai. Before I resume further, I'd like to share it's my pleasure to fight alongside with your naval forces, they fought valiantly despite the unfavorable odds we sometimes encounter. I'm uncertain about the circumstances our people have in the intelligence group, but, I've not seen many of my people during the outbreak of this war. Nonetheless, I'd like to see myself somewhere different, where I can meet new warriors and get trained professionally, where such a thing seemingly doesn't exist in my current ranks.

You may already assume what my intentions our. To cut it short, I'd like to join the ranks of the Kusari Kaigun. I'm uncertain how possible this change might be, but, I'd like to represent a different color honorably, and avoid flying lonely where I oft put my life on the edge. I might be skillful in the field of combat, and a bit in terms of intelligence, but, I do not feel outstanding while being alone. I heard you have an intelligence division in your Naval Forces, where you might find me perhaps beneficial. Cause I opened this channel, is to secure my possible change of color, and fill myself up with confidence I need to resume additionally. Therefore I need the green light to proceed towards your recruitment office. I do not desire to be part of an intelligence squad with nobody to cooperate with. I hope I was clear enough here.

For the record, I'd like to share with you my flight logs where I disabled some Gallic dirtbags I am certain they possess weaponry capable of causing genocide, nobody wants to experience. I shall try to investigate that matter. I'd be pleased to receive some of your attention. I will be anticipating someone to find spare time and guide me accordingly to achieve the objective I allocated with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

[29.06.2020 20:11:34] Death: MNG|JP.de.Gaulle was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[29.06.2020 20:14:55] Death: MNG|Lemoine was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[02.07.2020 11:42:45] Death: Minas-Tye was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Mine).
[02.07.2020 18:09:41] Death: CDF|-Avalanche was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[02.07.2020 18:20:14] Death: Minas-Tye was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[02.07.2020 18:27:23] Death: Fumeur was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Mine).
[03.07.2020 19:24:08] Death: Veuthey was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Mine).
[03.07.2020 19:53:08] Death: MNG|Zacharie.Micheaux. was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[04.07.2020 19:06:36] Death: MNG|Miroslav,deGobineau was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Mine).
[05.07.2020 19:11:13] Death: MNG|Violette.Beauregard was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[05.07.2020 19:38:32] Death: MNG|Adeline.Manoury was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[08.07.2020 17:22:18] Death: Bloodwing was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[08.07.2020 17:25:41] Death: Omelette.du.Fromage was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[08.07.2020 17:37:26] Death: "Raison" was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[08.07.2020 19:50:08] Death: MNG|Louis.Molyneaux was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Gun).
[09.07.2020 13:15:54] Death: Half.Baked.Potato was put out of action by Ayane.Takeuchi (Wasp/Hornet).

Transmission Closed
Kusari Naval Forces

[Image: bM9dE4l.png]

Transmission received
Code recognised as A-230-951-KUCOM
Decrypting....

Recipient: Itto Kaii Ayane Takeuchi
Sender: Kaisho-ho Kaori Yamamoto, 5th Major Fleet
Date: 10.07.827 A.S.
Subject: RE: Progress
Priority: Medium

[Image: Fmkw4Pm.png]

Lieutenant Takeuchi,

it is interesting to see one of your profession be so open about their intentions. Your agency usually keeps their goals hidden in the shadows and its allegiances are of ... questionable consistency.

That is not to say I am not grateful for the deeds you and your colleagues have done in the past. Your assistance in ending the civil war and allowing a generation exiled from their homes to return is something that was integral to the restoration of the greatness of this house, and something I personally will always hold in high regards.

This new conflict however - a war against a fallen Goliath we need to make sure stays on its knees forever - is something that is hardly won by secret agents and infiltration. It needs cunning tacticians, brave warriors and skilled pilots. On that front your achievements speak for themselves with great power. This is not the first time your name crosses my desk, Lieutenant. There have been quite a few reports that speak of your proficiency and your willingness to give your all for the sake of this campaign. To me, you are more of a warrior than a spy. I am glad you realised this as well.

If you wish to transfer to the Naval Forces, do not hesitate to hand in the necessary paperwork. I will personally vouch for you to be taken over under the equivalent rank and have you assigned to a frontline unit. Once the formalities are sorted out you we will see to you being deployed immediately. You have seen it for yourself; There is a lot to do and little time to waste. So let us get to it.

Regards

Kh. Kaori Yamamoto
Battleship Nagasaki
5th Major Fleet

Attachments: -

[Image: YInfSLS.png]

Initiating Transmission

[Image: 8KFyQx7.png]
Sender: Lt. Ayane Takeuchi 憲兵隊
Recipient: The Kusari Naval Forces 海軍

Displaying Transmission Message

New Color

Kaisho-ho Kaori Yamamoto,

I am satisfied with your quick response, which I didn't anticipate due to the conflict we're in. My personality is unique, and you'll get to see any time soon from the looks of the transfer I want to do. Looks rather promising, as I'm excited to be part of the Naval Forces, and meet the warriors you have. I have this childish enthusiasm right now, please, don't mind it. I must admit that my days in the agency have been fairly tedious while operating alone most of the time, being ordered around to collect critical data.

I'm open to sharing my assignments with the primary fleet of the naval forces I undeniably put my trust in. The kempeitai might act hidden even towards your forces, which I find atrocious, perhaps some honest talk should break the ice to say. We know our past, and the sufferings we had to see us united again. The exiles period has driven me insane, where I avoided putting our people at the risk of losing their lives. I knew we'd rebuild the glory we've always had, which was a matter of time and patience, with common sense. To this day, I'm glad I've not engaged any ships we considered hostile, and trust me, it was a difficult task to dodge. The conflict we've started is reasonable. They certainly possess power and people on positions capable of causing a genocide. The terroristic thoughts haven't been resolved as we anticipated them to be settled. It's my honor to participate in the conflict, and teach our opponents a lesson for their dreadful deeds that have affected billions.

Should I be surprised you already know for me, I don't know. I wanted to express myself differently than I am used to. I might have thrown intelligence away for a moment, to damage the villains with guns. I utterly couldn't prevent that from happening, as you can see. However, I still have the kempeitai spirit that won't leave me anytime soon. I could use it for intelligence necessities we might meet in this conflict, or in general. As you said, we have no spare time to waste, we have a war to fight in, and protect our people. Expect me in the recruitment offices of the Naval Forces. I have several obstacles on the way I must take care of until I share the documentation you indeed need.

Best Regards
Lieutenant Ayane Takeuchi

Transmission Closed