Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |K|- Kempeitai Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ssvSC71.png]
THE KEMPEITAI
KUSARI AGENCY SERVICE

This is our feedback thread sorry for disturbing news coming that we got disbanded that wasn't true so we made new accounts and all stay the same feel free to post feedback!!
shamelessly stole everything, bbcode, writeup, pictures

you could have actually tried to make one
Nice drama, tho. Just one question. Why you just didn't make absolutely new faction? KMI| looks solid, you could do something like them, not just committing an act of necrophilia
(07-11-2020, 08:57 AM)The Kempeitai. Wrote: [ -> ]shamelessly stole everything, bbcode, writeup, pictures

you could have actually tried to make one

Yep because there is people like you who talking crap stealing account from player, and telling the faction is disbanded but it is not i know it is you Chio Wink so go play other games dont talking crap
(07-11-2020, 08:59 AM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Nice drama, tho. Just one question. Why you just didn't make absolutely new faction? KMI| looks solid, you could do something like them, not just committing an act of necrophilia

Because we started RP with this one and then Chio comes and telling it is disbanded and it was not i have proof of another 1IC who was before me
Cool the drama. Seriously. I'm only tangentially involved in Kusari clique politics, but this is excessive and you should probably focus on the faction more than complaining about someone.

Plus isn't this like, trial by forum level stuff?
(07-11-2020, 09:01 AM)Typrop Wrote: [ -> ]Cool the drama. Seriously. I'm only tangentially involved in Kusari clique politics, but this is excessive and you should probably focus on the faction more than complaining about someone.

Plus isn't this like, trial by forum level stuff?

I am not complaining just he don't have something better to do than swering to my family and talking nonsence that faction is disbanded at it was not.
You see, Chio was the main reason MQS got denied offdom 3 separate times.

Now if I'm going to give unironic feedback. Why do you have 7 ranks named "admiral", with one literally called "High Lord Admiral" Lord Admiral, High Lord, two well known titles, pick one.

Umm... learn some english

You might as well be disbanded, haven't seen jack from you in going on almost a year now.

LeMao
Plagiarism is disgusting. It is unironically better to start it all over with your own materials rather than doing... this.
Reconsider your approach and come back.
(07-11-2020, 09:59 AM)Genocide Jill Wrote: [ -> ]Plagiarism is disgusting. It is unironically better to start it all over with your own materials rather than doing... this.
Reconsider your approach and come back.

The main reason i do that because The Kempeitai. username and password is stolen, Why? because Chio dont have anything better to do he gave up faction to another 1IC and that leader gave me faction so Chio cant come here stole account and say faction is disbanded no you can do that that is most discusting to do that is why they dont like you in MQS why MQS dont have official because of Chio, his actions are terrible swering to somebody family is discusting!!
Pages: 1 2