Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Universal Shipping from DVG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MvSrJ6p.png]

Incomming transmission

[Image: OxxPCVR.jpg]

Sender: Mia Shufer, Researcher and a Diplomat of the Federal Rheinland.

To: Universal Shipping

Message Type: Video

Encryption Strength: Absolute

As the screen turns on, You may notice a white woman is sitting on a chair, holding a glass of wine in her right hand.

Guten tag,
I hope you had a pleasant day, and today I suppose you an opportunity to help and change Rheinland's face.
Mein name is Katarina Stauss,
I am a representative of the Die Vierergruppe which belongs to the Federal Government,
I have heard that Universal shipping is very well known for constructing the base "St. Albans Shipping Platform" and more stations. So I came here today to offer you a simple job. We need help with the construction with a base located in our system Thuringia. If the offer suits you, please contact me, and I'll explain more Briefly about the things we need. Until then, We are looking forward to working together in the near future, and this opportunity will benefit both of us surely.

To sum things up, We hope you are interested as well to have a much deeper relationship between the two factions, but firstly we should start with small baby steps as I like to say and not jump right ahead to the pool.
K.stauss out.

The screen flicks off, and the Federal of Rheinland flag can be seen and slowly starting to fade out.

Transmission ended

OPENING TRANSMISSION

PACKETLOSS DETECTED .........
LOADING THE MESSAGE COPY........10% ...... 40% ......70% ......100% ......
RESENDING ......10% ......40% ......70% ......100% .....
MESSAGE SUCCESSFULLY SENT

TRANSMISSION CLOSED