Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enclave HC || From: La Division Vipère Engineer team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 1593337846037.png]
RECIPIENT: Enclave HC
SUBJECT: Capitalship Marseille
ENCRIPTION: HIGH

[Image: iowgkK3.jpg]
Bonjour, esteemed High Command

Today, I reach out to you in the name of Commodore Juliette Pascal de Lorraine. My name is Jeanne Lefevre and I'm the first engineer of the Commodore. I don't know how much she told you about our flagship called Marseille, but this ship sadly does not really exists anymore besides being a wreck. It all happened in a bad ambush were we sadly lost our great Admiral.

I'm here to request your help. We want to return the Flagship of ours to its former glory to honor our lost admiral. We got a help offer from MAE that they would send a few repair ships to help with the repair. We would need your help to have access to a possible a new hull. We would take care of the rest of the repair but as said we would need a bit of help with the hull.. I hope for a good response. We must honor our lost admiral.

15.07.743 AGS
Signed: Jeanne Lefevre, "La Division Vipère"

[Image: 1593337846037.png]
RECIPIENT: Enclave HC
SUBJECT: Urgent distress call
ENCRIPTION: HIGH

[Image: iowgkK3.jpg]
Bonjour, esteemed High Command

Today, I once again reach out to you in the name of Commodore Juliette Pascal de Lorraine. We have to notify you that we lost contact with one of our ships for a longer period. We have to guess that he went undercover and is planning something. We need to retrieve him and question him about is sudden leave from our Fleet. This is an urgent matter so if you heard anything about him please contact us. I will send you the exact name of his callsign.

~{VD}~Nuckelavee

We have the feeling that he went rogue and plans to attack us and probably you as well. Please esteemed High Command we need to act rather quickly in this matter.

21.10.743 AGS
Signed: Jeanne Lefevre, "La Division Vipère"

RNS Castellane, Aquitaine system
October 21, 743 AGS

[NO VIDEO FEED]
[Image: 1ehQxPC.png]

Sender: Commandant Julie Lapierre, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Jeanne Lefevre, "La Division Vipere"
Subject: RE: Capitalship Marseille

Lefevre,

You must have forgotten the Division's ships have helped the infected warship Charente and her Captain – Duchess La'Row. Perhaps, you just hadn't noticed the alien nodes that, alongside your forces, have fired upon our soldiers. Nevertheless, make us all a favour and stay away from the Gallic space, before we started to clean our ranks from such kind as yours.

Failing to comply with our merciful warning will result in further termination. Value this warning, for we show mercy only once.

Transmission End