Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DE| Co - Delivery Express - For Builders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DE | Co - Delivery Express

Hello DS POB Builders here is the DE | Co - Delivery Express
In these difficult times, after the pandemic, a range of jobs was opened that did not exist before in such an overwhelming way, that is how our Delivery company, DE | Co (Delivery Express Co) is small in size, but large in scope, which comes up to the delivery system taking advantage of the construction boom, is here to stay and we offer our materials delivery services for almost all systems.
DE | count on us!
(07-16-2020, 11:35 AM)Kaishin Wrote: [ -> ]DE | Co - Delivery Express

Hello DS POB Builders here is the DE | Co - Delivery Express
In these difficult times, after the pandemic, a range of jobs was opened that did not exist before in such an overwhelming way, that is how our Delivery company, DE | Co (Delivery Express Co) is small in size, but large in scope, which comes up to the delivery system taking advantage of the construction boom, is here to stay and we offer our materials delivery services for almost all systems.
DE | count on us!

Hello guys from DE|, good afternoon. I am about to bid for a better price for new companies. I enjoyed seeing and knowing that you finally decided to start the delivery company.
as soon as I post our intentionsmaking the link for you.
Hug.