Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kusari Office of Intelligence - Recruitment Join today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kusari Office of Intelligence
[Image: haZnm7C.png]

This is our recruitment center feel free to join us feel our template below and join KoI

Code:
[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=25]Personal Information[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Name:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]DoB:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Height:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Weight:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=25]Biography[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#cbc5b2][align=justify][size=small]Enter Biography[/size][/align][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=25]More informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Why do you want to join us?[/size][/color]
[color=#cbc5b2][size=15]Enter[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]What can you bring to us ?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Any additional information?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=15][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=25] ooRP Informations[/size][/color][/font][hrc]#222222[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Your Discord:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]
[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Timezone:[/size][/color] [color=#cbc5b2][size=15]ENTER[/size][/color][/font][/pi]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]Have you read the server rules, and do you agree with them?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]How long you playing Disco??[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]RP skills 1 TO 10?[/size][/color]

[pi amount=22][font=Courier Prime][color=#400000][size=15]PVP Skills?[/size][/color]
Personal Information

Name: Lee Kimura
DoB: 14/12/799
Height: 1,79 meter
Weight: 70 kg

Biography

I was born in Bretonia, waterloo station, which due to the station being owned by Interspace Commerce, eventually traveled to Liberty, but before that my kusari parents were working for Bretonian, Mining and Fabrication. While in this area of commerce I learned from them how to pilot the ship as transport routes were quite long and they didn't mind showing me the ropes while staying on course when unsupervised.
While at liberty I learned from big profits in dealing with premium scrap. One thing led to another and oh dear I was arrested in Rheinland for cardamine contraband. I was dumped because of the junkyards I worked with having some dirty connections. slowly, but certainly I was taken up to the sigmas and back to Kusari. All this happened in the space of several years, I might add. What an experience.
That was my only negative interaction with the law and illegal substances, so don't be afraid that I'll fall for crime.
As for my mother, she's safe in Liberty. But my father only the Mollys know where his whereabouts are. That's why I want to get involved in Kempetai. There are indications that I may find clues to my father's whereabouts in Kusari. I'm afraid him been enslaved and would like to promote your release..

More informations

Why do you want to join us?
I want to engage in Kempetai because there are indications that I find clues to my father's whereabouts in Kusari. If that's true, I'd like to promote your release and give the mercenaries due payment with Kusari's laws.

What can you bring to us ?
Law enforcement and proper investigation for each situation.

Any additional information?
Not yet, but I intend to have them soon.

ooRP Informations

Your Discord: Drakarys#4063
Timezone: GMT-3

Have you read the server rules, and do you agree with them?
Yes and yes

How long you playing Disco??
03-29-2016, 05:02 PM

RP skills 1 TO 10?

PVP Skills?
Personal Information

Name: Hanyu Pinyin
DoB: 07/07/777
Height: 1,85 meter
Weight: 80 kg

Biography

My grandfather was a merchant and his last wish was for me to become one. So I sold all my equipment and got a Drone and an initial deal.
At first, with remnants of space and little by little with more expensive products. One day, a Samura ship asked me if I had enough credits to repair my ship after a pirate attack. I said no. And he gave me his last paycheck for his cargo. From that day on, I wanted to be like him, an honorable pilot.
But due to my misfortune with pirates, I decided to join the police instruction academy in New Tokyo. I graduated and now I am filling out this form for my first job with my work card.
I hope to be admitted to that corporation.

More informations

Well ... just work honestly and do my best in police intelligence work.

Just my dedicated service.

Nope

ooRP Informations

Your Discord: Hopewell#2432
Timezone: GMT-3

Yes

04-03-2016

RP skills 1 TO 10?

PVP Skills?
**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**

Indetification: Shōshō Kōichi Ōno
To: Lee Kimura and Hanyu Pinyin
Subject: Recruitment

I am glad that more cepable people come here to join our interaction in my office was quite good and i was suprised that both of you show good quality,here by you are both been accepted in Kusari Office of Intelligence ranks

Signed
Kōichi Ōno Shōshō of Kusari Office of Intelligence

**TRANSMISSION END**
wew

Indetification: Shōshō Kōichi Ōno
To: Aiko Nakagawa

Miss Aiko your application is reviewed by High command i inform you that you have been accepted in our ranks welcome aboard

Signed
Kōichi Ōno Shōshō of Kusari Office of Intelligence

**TRANSMISSION END**
Personal Information

Name: Tanizaki Kouji
DoB: 20/10/803A.S.
Height: 168cm
Weight: 76kg

Biography

Graduate of Honshu Prefectural Police Academy in 823, served on the Kusari State Police until 825. He was recruited by Kusari Office of Intelligence General Affairs division as a field agent. Unfit for Espionage and Foreign Intelligence work, he was assigned to the Investigation section, where he finds himself fully integrated.

More informations

Interest in doing Kusari Intelligence RP once more

a warm body for the team

None

ooRP Informations

Your Discord: WPeregrine#8162
Timezone: GMT

For as long as I've been here

7 years

RP skills 1 TO 10?

PVP Skills?

Indetification: Yoki Takarrasha
To: Tanizaki Kouji

Mr. Kouji your application is reviewed by High command i inform you that you have been accepted in our ranks welcome aboard

Signed
Yoki Takarrasha of Kusari Office of Intelligence

**TRANSMISSION END**