Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gran Canaria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
MFE does. Problem is alone, MFE isn't much of an entity.
and you nuked your estate at Gran Canaria, didn't you?
they returned some time ago, and made one pob on Om Sigma i think, and they are very active on RP, even making friends where others see hostiles. but like i said .. i would like to see many involved and not few, to try avoid past mistakes!!
phoenix look most decent of all zoner factions presented at the moment
*Chuckles in Enclave*

But well, they're indeed very active and adapted enough fast to modern times (this faction is like from 4.85 or 86 as I understand). Literally currently I see unofficial zoners doing more RP than officials. I would say... mhm... no offense to honourable zoners of official factions but here is my opinion about the activity of zoner factions: Phoenix> MFE> Velvet> TAZ> OSI
(07-20-2020, 10:51 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]and you nuked your estate at Gran Canaria, didn't you?
Kept it out of Bretonian hands didn't it? In RP, Canaria Medical, founded and built by Doc himself, is still there.
(07-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]phoenix look most decent of all zoner factions presented at the moment

You are too kind thank you!
don't worry i have Big Plans™ for Gran Canaria
(07-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]*Chuckles in Enclave*

But well, they're indeed very active and adapted enough fast to modern times (this faction is like from 4.85 or 86 as I understand). Literally currently I see unofficial zoners doing more RP than officials. I would say... mhm... no offense to honourable zoners of official factions but here is my opinion about the activity of zoner factions: Phoenix> MFE> Velvet> TAZ> OSI

And again more kind words for us. I don't want to over speak but we have had some informal discussion about a potential role in GC's future. This thread makes me think we should seriously visit the topic again.

I like Lusitano's idea with it being run by some sort of coalition or consul of (Ricks) zoners. However in my experience those kind of things disintegrate into a pissing contest of who can be the most Zonur and then you get 50k marines blah blah lowutting happening and everything stagnates.
Council of Zoners sounds weird tho
Pages: 1 2 3 4