Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gran Canaria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh sorry, I thought this was a flood thread...

Um, Bretonia didn't want to leave much behind for the obviously hostile forces to make use of I suppose. Bad Bretonia.

I am sure Story will be receptive of RP surrounding getting GC back in its feet, and I think this is a good opportunity to provide some RP from players. Getting the planet back, bells and all, would not be very intriguing. There is also a need to wade through the complicated situation in the system with all the factions vying for influence.
Thanks for the kind words for our faction :3

Phoenix is very low on term of resources at this moment inRP and our main base of operations is quite far, but we are have ambitions to do our thing in part of GC reconstruction with other Zoners, summit is just in time. Ofc we will strengthen our relationship with the Enclave, to make sure Bretonia wouldn't have desire/resources to conquer GC once again. Other than that, it really depend on further RP development. GC under the Core is unlikely to happen.
Orbital could always use another vacation world...
(07-21-2020, 05:38 PM)OSC Breezewood Wrote: [ -> ]Orbital could always use another vacation world...

*cough*
(07-20-2020, 11:07 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]don't worry i have Big Plans™ for Gran Canaria

Try and colonize it, I dare you.

*positions Order fleet near Nauru*

Split your resources, I dare you.
(07-21-2020, 06:49 PM)Cælumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2020, 11:07 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]don't worry i have Big Plans™ for Gran Canaria

Try and colonize it, I dare you.

*positions Order fleet near Nauru*

Split your resources, I dare you.

Who says we're splitting anything
El Canaria Grande, you mean?

last time someone wrote something like that it happened like he said, and i also not surprise that would happen because ... discovery freelancer, where even the storyline of the last game of thornes season looks one master piece.
(07-21-2020, 03:45 AM)Markam Wrote: [ -> ]am sure Story will be receptive of RP surrounding getting GC back in its feet, and I think this is a good opportunity to provide some RP from players. Getting the planet back, bells and all, would not be very intriguing. There is also a need to wade through the complicated situation in the system with all the factions vying for influence.

that part of "Story will be receptive of RP " it's a joke .. a very sad joke, and the part " There is also a need to wade through the complicated situation in the system with all the factions vying for influence." it is another joke. at the end it is all the same .. devtonians and their friends. but who cares right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4