Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The 5th Fleet High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: wnJaQQS.jpg]

[Image: Ld3C8nx.png]

[Communications ID: Commodore Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: 5th Fleet Admiralty
The Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Subject: Experimental Armor

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Evening Admirals,

I first want to say thank you for having the trust and faith in me and granting me the rank of Commodore, you wont be disappointed. With the Gallic war now over I want to utilize this down time we have and prepare for the next major conflict. The Vermont performed questionably for her age and lacked the defense capability that we had hoped. With that I want to expand on her durability since she still has strength on her side. Structure wise the Vermont would remain the same and there is no need to fiddle with her armament. I am requesting the use of the experimental Triple Hull Armor Plating Design that is currently in the works on Juneau Shipyard. It is my recommendation that the Vermont would be a suitable test bed for future implementation across our entire Fleet. What is your take on my request?

Attachments:

Regards,
Commodore Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
[Image: 5th.png]
Origin: Carrier L.N.S. Hornet, New York
ID: Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
Subject: Experimental Armor

Good Day, Commodore.

I have high hopes in you and look forward to what you can achieve in your new position. I am sure you will make us proud.

Let's talk about work, shall we? Your proposal sounds indeed intriguing. We indeed need a test subject for the new armor that is currently under development on Juneau, and the Vermont would be suitable for that. Since I am not a big fan of many words, I hereby grant you permission for the project under your supervision, Commodore. The Logistic Division is ready to provide you with everything you need for the project. If you need anything else, you are free to let me or Rear Admiral Prower know it.

For Liberty.

Fleet Admiral Sophia Cleveland
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: wnJaQQS.jpg]

[Image: Ld3C8nx.png]

[Communications ID: Commodore Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: 5th Fleet Admiralty
The Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Subject: Experimental Armor

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Evening Admirals,

Thank you Fleet Admiral Cleveland you wont be disappointed! I will keep you in the loop on the progress of the Vermont. Hangar-04 is where she will be parked for now.

Attachments:

Regards,
Commodore Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----