Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /+\ - Cryer Pharmaceuticals | Internal Messaging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CryerLogo.png]
Cryer Pharmaceuticals Internal Messaging System

Information & FeedbackRecruitment ▪ Message Dump

Code:
[b][align=center][color=#00BF40][font=Orbitron][size=xx-large]Report Posted[/size][/font][/color][/align][/b]
[hrc]#00BF40[/hrc]
[align=center][/align]
[font=Oswald][size=large][b][color=#008080]Recipient:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]internal.cryreporting.nn[/color]
[b][color=#008080]Employee Name:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]Character name goes here[/color]
[b][color=#008080]Employee Dept.:[/color][/b] [color=#FFFFFF]Department goes here[/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#00BF40[/hrc]
[hrc]#00BF40[/hrc]
[align=center][img]CHARACTER IMAGE GOES HERE, PLEASE KEEP IT SMALL AND DON'T BREAK THE FORUMS OR JUST DELETE THIS, THAT'S FINE TOO[/img][/align]

[indent][indent][hrc]#00BF40[/hrc]
[align=justify][color=#FFFFFF]Information goes here[/color][/align]
[hrc]#00BF40[/hrc][/indent][/indent]

[spoiler=Attachments] Visual information goes here, either embedded or linked [/spoiler]
[hrc]#00BF40[/hrc]
[b][align=center][color=#00BF40][font=Orbitron][size=xx-large]End of Report[/size][/font][/color][/align][/b]
Report Posted

Recipient: internal.cryreporting.nn
Employee Name: Mira Hoss
Employee Dept.: Security

[Image: unknown.png]

I was patrolling down the lanes from New York into California to ensure our shipments were unhindered when I came upon Riverside, a Liberty Navy Upholder launched from the station's bays and immediately turned upward and began cruising toward deep space. I decided to follow my gut feeling and tail the pilot, as the only time I've ever seen them do that is when they've caught something way off the solar plain. We eventually came upon an Arbiter, belonging to the Insurgency, our edge world technology came in handy as I was able to assist the two naval bombers with de-shielding the capital and chipping away at its armor until it was forced into an emergency docking protocol. Thankfully I was able to draw most of its fire the whole fight, we all made it out uninjured and I retired to Syracuse for ship maintenance.

End of Report
Notification Posted

Recipient: internal.crynotification.nn
Employee Name: Will Berkins
Employee Dept.: Board of Directors

Given a recent uptake in activity from Outcast elements within Sigma-17, we have purchased a large quantity of supplies from Honshu in order to brace both Atka and her population for the worst. This may involve migrating out of Sigma-17, if Outcast pressure is too much to safely maintain operations in-system. All security pilots are to work lengthened shifts for the sake of our less combat-oriented population. Hazard pay will be distributed accordingly, with bonus incentives for the destruction of hostile assets. Valid targets remain the same, Outcast transports and combat vessels, as well as any other prospective pirate looking to make a quick haul.

Word of advice, however. Do not deviate too strongly from company assets in pursuit of a valid transport target. While reducing Outcast assets in-system is of great benefit, safety of company assets is placed before anything else. Operate in the defense of your coworkers first and foremost.

Best of luck, to our logistics and security divisions. They are putting their lives on the line to ensure the health of the company.

End of Notification