Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Syracuse Station, In Care of /+\ Cryer Pharmaceuticals From: OS&C|TE-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

-- Incoming Message --
-- Begin Feed --
* ID: Charles Boles
* Vessel: OS&C|TE-The.Stagecoach

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

\Begin Message/

Good Afternoon,

For a quick set of introductions I am Captain Charles Boles with Triton Expeditions, a sub-division of Orbital Spa and Cruise. We are reaching out to our partners at Cryer this afternoon as we have recently closed a deal on a Pilgrim Liner. And are in need of Cryers expertise for outfitting our medical facilities onboard via a Mobile Medical Unit.

I'll admit I've already been over to Syracuse Station to take a tour of those MMU's that are ready deploy, something one might set up in an empty cargo bay, but we are looking for something more substantial while conforming with our rather tight space requirements, about 800 square feet in total. Of course we understand that a MMU is no substitute for an honest medical center, but given the expected zone of operation of the liner, along with some onboard amenities such as a climbing wall. It would be prudent to have medical facilities onboard which are robust enough to stabilize a guest until we reach our next port of call.

If Cryer is able to meet these personalization requirements please provide an invoice for expected costs; along with an account information to wire funds to.

Regards,
Captain Boles

\End Message/

End File
-- Feed Terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

**Boosting Signal**