Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Captain Mary Taylor
Recipient: Auxesia
Subject: Cooperation

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I am Captain Mary Taylor and I'm managing Veracruz Munitions in the name of the Insurgency. Part of our current objectives is rebuilding Marshall Station and increasing production output of our munitions and weapons industry on and around Veracruz.

Now the officers within my staff that served with the Legion before assured me that Auxesia was an ally and should be in the future. As such I would like to inquire about possible cooperation or option of acquiring supplies. I'm sure that if trade routes were a matter of negotiations there is goods and services you sell?

Please let me know so we can increase efficiency of our operations.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Salutations dear friends.

Indeed, we do have goods to trade. Recently, we have finished years of construction with our recycling and smelting facilities, meaning we can make usage of scrap metals to smelt down into metals. We are capable of trading with most locations if you are in dire need of resources, barring Liberty. If the premise of materials do not peak your interest, we are capable of producing robotics to your liking, repairing your warships in our berths...

That does make one wonder, how do your people fare with the Junkers? I'm sure they wouldn't like competition for the scrap fields.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Captain Mary Taylor
Recipient: Auxesia
Subject: Cooperation

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I admin the supply in raw metal especially from salvaged ship craft is actually not in short supply at the moment. You're right in that the Junkers supply some of it. But there is others as well. I don't want to immediately discard it as an option but I cannot see a requirement for further here. Now on the matter of robotics and repairs, we might have demand here. Specifically robotics could boost the production of Veracruz Munitions. All Insurgency drydocks are also currently occupied with a wait list. If your forces could provide genuine assistance in speeding the restoration of our fleets up that would be valuable. In return, we produce supplies on Veracruz and our company is picking up the pace in weapons productions.

And... between us, the Insurgency looks very kindly on those supporting the military. I assume that command would exempt Auxesia from any sort of tax or other should Inverness fall into what they deem patrolled space.

If this is suitable I'd have a contract set up and trade ships could start moving. Luckily the route is very secure. Nonetheless we would be shipping weaponry, munitions and other explosives according to your needs.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends