Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DiGsiTg.png]

ID: Captain Mary Taylor
Recipient: Junkers
Subject: Supplies

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

I am responsible for Veracruz Munitions within the Vespucci system. Now I am aware that there was some struggle between the previous administration of the system and most Junkers. All assets and organisations under the previous Commonwealth are now under control of Victoria Knight's Insurgency Navy. Your previous support to the cause has not been forgotten and as such we would like to invite the Junkers to open supply lines into the system.

Your nearby presence within Inverness should make this a good opportunity for your various organisations.

To assist you in this endeavour, command has authorized me to subsidize the first 50,000 units of Basic Alloy to Marshall Reconstruction Site with a 1000 credits bonus.
And the first 20,000 units of Pharmaceuticals with 1500 credits bonus.

In addition we would like to order the shipment of 32,000 units of Manifolds to Planet Veracruz. Please let us know if you can deliver this and we'd like to pay a total sum of 50,000,000 credits for the fulfillment of the entire contract.

Please let me know if there is an interest from any Junker party to enter Vespucci and trade with Veracruz.

Good bye.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: C5xyJMak_o.png]

∎∎∎ ⋙ From: Congressman Zann

∎∎∎ ⋙ To: Captain Mary Taylor

∎∎∎ ⋙ About: Supplies

Howdy ma'am
I'm Tyber... er, Congressman Zann, of the Junkers Congress. I've forwarded this communication to the boss to see if he's interested. While i can't speak for us as a whole I'll get right on deliverin' supplies for y'all. I remember well the strife we've had in said system, but I always enjoyed flying that part of space. I think it's right pretty. If somebody else picks up on the contract in full while await'n word from the Arbiter I won't stress none, but I expect it's something he'll go for. It's a pert big list o' stuff you're needing so I've got to get moving.

In the meantime I bid you good day

.:j:.Tyber.Zann
Junkers Congress