Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Rheinland Imperial Government | FROM: Jonathan Seabourne, OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Rheinland Imperial Government

Subject: Armed Forces in Stuttgart?

Greetings friends,

Captain Jonathan Seabourne here of the OS&C liner Breezewood. While on approach to Baden Baden earlier today, we spotted an Armed Forces carrier, Reliant, in the planet's orbit near a debris field. When we asked why a Bretonian ship was so far from home, we were simply told it did not concern us. The ship ventured off in the direction of the sealed jump gate while we cleaned up the debris field. We made pick up on several crew members along with several thousand units of hydrocarbons and a few traces of promethene, which would indicate that a Gallic transport of some kind had been destroyed. Whether by the Bretonian vessel or by an accident with the atmosphere or even a Hessian attack, I can't say, but the evidence probably merits looking into.

I felt you probably don't want such ships prowling about the Stuttgart system any more than I enjoy doing litter pick up in Baden Baden's orbit. In any case, I thought you should know about it.

Evidence

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
[Image: OberstKlausdiscovery2.jpg]
Source: Schlachtschiff Neu Berlin, Frankfurt
Encryption: port RM-HC-P4K-RU75T-MD
Submitter: Admiral Gerwald Klaus
Recipant: Jonathan Seabourne
Subject: RE: Armed Forces in Stuttgart?

Guten Tag,

I am Gerwald Klaus, admiral der Kaiserliche Rheinwehr. Upon closer analyzing of your message, I have decided to take this matter into my hands and personally take care of it. I must say, before I saw the guncam footage you attached, I was frightened a bit: A bretonian carrier. As far as our databases extend, the bretonian carrier, namely the "Invincible"-class, is significantly more bigger than the "Dunkirk"-class of battleships, almost as big as a Bismarck. It would've been extremely troublesome to have a ship as big as the Invincible in our space. Nevertheless, the threat is not gone from just that. It's still a battleship and it can be a danger to the 'locals' of Stuttgart. I will personally participate in the search for this intruder. I am sure it had very good reasons not to tell you what it was doing, because it's a little different from being a civilian. Orders are orders, if it's something confidential, they won't say a thing about it. But, if we will come across it, it will have to. I won't take such situations lightly, especially with the internal turmoil that is going on at this very moment. I will contact the Armed Forces about this and conduct an investigation. For now, that is the best we can do. We, and especially I, appreciate your help in notifying us about this ship. Very good work.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gerwald Klaus
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]