Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius Engineers | RE: A Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission from Andover Station, Cambridge
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Sirius Engineers
Priority: High
Topic: A job

Message Contents:

Good morning to all that are out there.

My name is Peter Hudson and I am a Trade Supervisor for Borderworld Exports and I am also the Station Administrator for Andover Station in the Cambridge system. I am looking to hire a team of engineers for a rather large job on our new station who have experience in self sufficient eco/bio-systems and station supplies in order to help turn Andover into a self sufficient station that requires little to no involvement from the outside. This would include systems such as advanced water and waste recyclers and aquaponics come to the top of my mind.

If you're interested please let me know. I'd like to start development on this soon. We can arrange a small meeting to discuss plans, pay, resources and what not after that.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Andover Station Administrator
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
Sigh.
To: Haadon 'Eleyonn

Message Contents:

I can't imagine what you did on that planet was any fun during the war and I have the upmost respect for people who went out of their way to help those poor people. With that being said we don't actually know a lot about you or your group. Do you have any more information to share? We'll have to run a background check on yourselves too. We'll also want proof of standing with the Bretonia Armed Forces, Police and Borderworld Exports as well just to make sure we are dealing with someone who won't cause us any trouble.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

[Image: 1593337846037.png]
RECIPIENT: Peter Hudson
SUBJECT: Re: A Job
ENCRIPTION: HIGH

[Image: iowgkK3.jpg]
Bonjour, esteemed Mr. Hudson.

I think an introduction from my side should come first. I'm Jeanne Lefevre first engineer of La Division Vipère. I contact you in the name of our douchess Juliette Pascal de Lorraine.

This job caught our attention from the beginning, but it took a while till it came through to me. So please take our apology that it took so long. We would like to offer you a small team of our best engineers when it comes to electrical engineering as well as mechanical engineering. I myself would also be included in that team to ensure our quality standarts.

I hope you would like to work with us, this project did awake my intetest. We will await your reply.

01.08.743 AGS
Signed: Jeanne Lefevre, "La Division Vipère"
Sigh
To: Haadon 'Eleyonn

Message Contents:

Haadon 'Eleyonn,

Interesting. I'm surprised I've never heard of your group but then again I've not been further then New London for a very long time. Especially since the war broke out. I applause your work and bravery. I will get back to you however. I need to run a few things through with my team.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
To: Jeanne Lefevre

Message Contents:

Jeanne Lefevre

I don't know where to start with you. I apologise for my scepticism but your Gallic, right? I'm not sure how well this would bode with the rest of the team, especially after the war. Me and my teams trust between the Gauls and us have been patchy at best due to the war so I hope you can understand. However, with that being said I would like to know more about your team and group. Your current status, history and what you hope to get out of working with us.

If I have offended you I am sorry but I hope you can understand.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

You did not offend me in anyway, I do understand that you are sceptict about us. Yes we have a gallic origin and we do not try to hide it.

As for my team of engineers, most of us have gallic backgrounds, but we also have a few other nations represented within our team. We had some other jobs but due to the new war that broke out when the Kusaris started to attack us it got delayed. So now I search for something to do for my team to keep them out of the war for as long as possible.

About La Division Vipère.. well, we contacted you because we see it as a need to redeem what happened in the war. Many of us believe that this is the way to a new and more peaceful life. We also fight along side with the confederation against kusari to bring this silly and unnecessary war to an end.

What do we expect out of this job? Well, as I said we want to redeem what happened in the war. All we want is to show our good intensions and maybe create new and long lasting relations. We are sick of all those wars and all this madness. If you wish so I could send you a list of all our current engineers with their according backgrounds over a more private channel, so you know who you would be dealong with.

With best regards.

02.08.743 AGS
To: Jeanne Lefevre

Message Contents:

Ms Lefevre

After some very careful consideration we've decided to go ahead with your group. We think your expertise could really benefit us considerably and with hat being said I'd like to formally invite you to Andover Station to start discussions about our contract and hopefully we'll move on from there.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

That sounds perfect. Do we have free passage to the station? Not that we get in any trouble when we enter Bretonia.

We will also come with a civillian Liner, with the on going war in Gallia and the Taus we don't want to risk an attack by the kusari Forces. I hope you can understand that.

Anyway, we will already create some very basic schematics about some ideas we have and then it is up to you to decided what we should further develop with further details and so on. Just very basics. Incase you wonder why. We just like to have something to present.

With best regards.

07.08.743 AGS
Pages: 1 2