Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attn: O. Lt. Heikkinen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CommSilverFalke.png]
Silberner Falke
[Image: UnknownDSK.png]
Unknown

...Incoming Communication...

- - - - -Sender ID - Silberner Falke
- - - - -Recipient ID - Oberlieutnant Heikkinen
- - - - -Classification - Confidential
- - - - -Priority - Low
- - - - -Subject - The offer

...Accessing...

Guten Abend,

I would have stayed to chat, but I do not like being ambushed. I was well aware of the second battleship you had deployed nearby.

When we spoke, I stated that I would give you the chance to deliberate. Since you seemed to be buying time, you might not be completely devoid of intelligence. So here is your chance to prove me wrong.

[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>connecting.................stand_by
>connecting.................stand_by
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Silberner Falke

Subject: Re:The Offer

Heikkinen here,

Who the hell is this?! How the hell did you get this mailing adress?

Wait a minute, now i get it! You're the commander of that Imperial cruiser going full bravado to intercept Konstanz!

Anyway, You're not exactly a subtle one are you? "The Offer". You parley with every party you classify as devoid of intelligence? Well, good to know. This means your sorry as coup won't last a year and I can rest easy. I mean it.

Sorry to disappoint you, but no one was buying your ship any time. The Empire may scatter plasma first, then ask questions second, but we at the Kameraden prefere the more civilised approach to problems. Believe it or not, we were genuenly curious what your lot has to say, but all that your mouth uttered were slogans, buzzwords and insults. You werent even able to answer one ... damned, just ONE, simple question concerning your supposed convictions.

You actually made an effort to look up this adress, then I guess I should give YOU the chance to deliberate. After all, we here believe in freedom of speech, and many other freedoms, too.

What do you mean when you, imperial types, say "Rheinland identity"?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown
[Image: CommSilverFalke.png]
Silberner Falke
[Image: UnknownDSK.png]
Unknown

...Incoming Communication...

- - - - -Sender ID - Silberner Falke
- - - - -Recipient ID - Oberlieutnant Heikkinen
- - - - -Classification - Confidential
- - - - -Priority - Low
- - - - -Subject - The offer

...Accessing...

Your apologies are accepted.

I was not expecting you to be so manic and angry, although I suppose I should have expected this of those who'd continue to defend what was the corrupted core of Rheinland.

I find it interesting that you are asking what our identity is. I say our, but I might be mistaken to think you and the people of Rheinland are of the same kind. If you're in the position when you do not know what I am talking about, then I would question if you are really a son of Rheinland.

But since you seem to need an answer to the question, then I shall give you one. The identity of Rheinland is the sum total of our culture, what our traditions and language make up. The strength and history we have been gifted from our ancestors which has routinely been abused and debased by the politicians you so eager defend.

If you want some example, then allow me to elaborate more. The Federalist government has overseen plundering of the natural beauty of Stuttgart and the desolation of the hard working farmers who lived on the planet for generations. Selling off the vast tracts of land to Synth Foods who has then gone further to alter the atmosphere of the planet to suit their own needs. And what did the Federalists do about it? -nothing-.

If the livelihoods of the Rheinland farmer doesn't concern you, and I don't expect those who'd betray the people of Rheinland to care. Then we can point to the various conflicts that we have been thrown into where countless have been lost for no reason. The repeating the invasion of the Sigmas, a mistake of a different era made again, and for what? -nothing-.

If this isn't enough, then how about the loss of Dresden. We've had the ability to retake that system for many years, but politicians with sympathetic ears for the Red Hessians and their revolutionary ideology have prevented any strike to retake our lost system. Instead encouraging the criminal elements in Rheinland to infect the rest of the government to paralyze us indefinitely.