Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Illegal Bs| Tag Runner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: All Freelancer Pilots
Comm ID: DBoy Black Squadron Commanding Officer

I would like to note there is a guy in freelancer illegally running the Black Squadron tag.

His name is Bs|SuperNova.

He was spoused to register with the clan, he was having problems doing it so I told him to wait before using the character. And he has disobeyed that order. I caught him using the charecter today at 6:32pm GMT -5.

So he IS NOT one of my men. You can shoot the hell out of him. I couldn't care less.

If it is possible for an admin to remove the tag, that would be great. If not. Shoot him.

Thank you.

DBoy
Black Squadron Commanding Officer
Episky Mal to Commandy DBoy

Thanks for the heads-up, Squire! I believe you're getting your head around this command thingie.

The ELF will remain vigilant. However, as we're still praciticing this friendship thingie to get it right, we wouldn't want any more "Ooops!'s" to occur. I've directed my Hearties to stand down and report the interloper if seen. We will then report to you, so that your august members can haul out the sodden stinky garbage.

Cheerio,
Mal
Ok cool. Thanks man.
Before you post anything about that PM that you misunderstood (bad wording on my part, though i said "I" and not "he". sorry about that really i am :( .

Anyway, after that, is SuperNova still in Bs| or not?

(sorry x 1000 :( )
NP McNeo.

Supernova was never in Bs| he though he was. But our clan works differently then others. He never fully regestred with our applications and forums. He tried, but we never got a message, so he messed something up ( all 3 times ).

Anyway all in all. HE IS NOT IN BLACK SQUADRON!