Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Unioners who still kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: I8TBrEw.gif?1]

Sender ID: Eckhart Hopf

Sender Location: Pacifica Base, Bering system

Transmission purpose: Count

Transmission nodes: Syndicnautica intranet.

Recipient: All Unioners

[Image: un_f1_UPSA.png]

Before starting with his speech, Ekchart lights up another cigarette

I don't like repeat, but "Arbiters of the Union, in these trying times we must stay strong and united against common foes... "You may not know me..." "I am loyal Arbeiter for a long time..." reminds you of something for sure.

Name's Eckhart, and if you ever had repairs on Pacifica or had stuff upgraded, like chromatic glass in the cockpit to hide your dearest secrets, good lights in the cabin to suit your mood or overclocked engine to yield extra punch when needed - this is all my doing. And since you are still reading this alive, it serves as a good sign of my loyalty.

Today's things are little different - Many Syndicates are history as well as their leaders, but the ones survived can fully enjoy the Kaiserreich Pardon Order - some gratitude from our new freunds in Reichstag. Doesn't mean that we should tie a yellow-eagle bandages on our shoulders and cut all underworld communications, but consider not making your big earnings on the eyes of Rheinwehr from now on. This is also a good opportunity for Arbeitsbewegung members to spend your cash on the things you always wanted, but had no chance since you were staying in the shadows.

The main foe status was firmly fixed for Federalist remnants and their supporters, but now we should focus on Liberty taskforces, which swarmed Bering during the civil war of their own. Harmony, unwilling to receive our help, was quickly thrown out and soon the Navy will turn its attention to us. I'm already planning on how to move Pacifica out of danger as soon as possible and eager to hear your ideas as well.

As for now, consider this a general roll call from you all, brother and sisters. Respond to this communication as proof of you still around, especially captains of above cruiser-class vessels.

Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...
---------------Welcome, Vorarbeiter ---------------

[Image: 9AVY5r4.jpg?1]
Vorarbeiter James Hollywood

Incoming Transmission
[Image: hLttvrl.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Eckhart Hopf
Subject: RE: Count

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Huh? Would ya look at that. Finaly someone that ain't bandin' over for the whole of rhineland to take turns explorin' ya. I wasn't expecting to see anyone act like that. Look imma be honest with ya; I don't like that Imperial-sh*t one bit. I've been fighting for the Union and it's people for the last 4 years. I ain't dyin' for some yellow-as* emperor just because RM wants us to."
"Now I'm sitting here and I'll say this only once and never again, so listen up buddy-boy. DON'T GET YA DARN HOPES UP. I AIN'T DEAD YET."

"And with Harmony actin' like they something special, like they usually do. I can only say..."

"I'm listenin', tell me what needs stabin'"

Always spare the last bullet for yourself.
James Hollywood.
Vorarbeiter, Planet Houston.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: kinopoisk.ru-Gedeon-Burkhard-1015161.jpg]

Sender ID: Kerner 'Roon' Flustiz

Sender Location: Pacifica Base.

Transmission purpose: Answer.

Recipient: Eckhart Hopf

Hi, Señor Hopf. Kerner here. Anyway, I will not pull the cat by the tail. So, I'm sticking around Pacifica now, my cruiser Roon is on repair work, well, there are a couple of things to fix, as well as increase armour for complete happiness. And I haven't had drunk yet. About a couple of days, and I'm ready to help ya. Ciao.

Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission

[Image: NQlSN3x.jpg]

Sender ID: Karl Stein

Greetings Hopf. Kerner here. You know I'm on the military reservation, but I'm visiting flight friends in Pacífico.

So, the case and I'm allowed to engage for a patrol, I'm here, but as far as the political parties that we and Liberty, as well as rheinland, are concerned, I'm not aware of and so I can only fly with an experienced commander in command.

My cruiser with my name is still tuned for battle if I have to.

So I'm available.

[Image: zXACCzO.png]
Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission

[Image: VfNpMLW.png]

This is Oberarbeiter "Kommerikut", operator from the Sigma Cluster. As always I stay in Sigmas and monitor any activities in the sector. You can count me, herr Hopf.

With regards.
Oberarbeiter "Kommerikut"
Sigma-fünfzehn, Freeport-Acht.

Transmission Ended
[Image: MsZQ1oI.jpg]

Name: Anton Bauer

It is good to see new Arbeitsdirektor at the helm. My remained men will provide any help needed around Hamburg, and they have high hopes that all of their pretensions now will be heard by the new government.

Right now, steps taken with Synth taxing are promising, but will it be enough to restore Stuttgart? We will continue watching for them, sticking with Kaiser to see if those reforms will work.

[Image: 4mYoLX3.jpg]
[Image: XTF1d6x.png]

Subject: Give me a reason.

Tervehdys 'ystävät',

I was wonderin' when you'd call... was just about to leave Pacifica, figured the fight was over, given that none of y'all seemed to care about the Bering situation and uppers finally got their precious Emperor. Y'all more dense than I first thought if you think I'm trustin' some entitled milksop with a plastic tiara on his head.

Give me a good reason. Why should I come back?

Fightin' for Bering, that a promise? Krieg for somethin' worth it?

Kivaa päivää!

[Image: Unioners.gif]

04.08.827 AS
Message Received

[Image: un_f1_UN.png]

Sender ID: Addler Phonk

Greetings Señor Hopf! Addler in touch. At the moment I'm drinking Rheinbear at the bar. And I don't really want to rant about Liberty and Harmony, I am only interested in the safety of Pacifica, in any case, I have been in the organization not so long ago and your trust in me is negligible, so tell me what to do! I'm ready to get my hands dirty for the common good!

End of Message

[Image: sZjbz3x.png]
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...
---------------Welcome, Vorarbeiter ---------------

[Image: 9AVY5r4.jpg?1]
Vorarbeiter James Hollywood

Incoming Transmission
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: All Unioners

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

The man on the screen looks at the last reply and laughs.
"I like this guy. He gets the idea. Finally, someone who ain't into men wearin' women's clothes and crowns. I tell ya what. Come by my room at Pacifica any time you like and we'll find ya a job worth ya while. How does that sound, ay?"
He lights up a cigar and continues talking regardless. "That bein' said. Y'all should keep ya eyes on the internal comms. There'll be some stuff to do soon." The image on the screen slowly fades.

Always spare the last bullet for yourself.
James Hollywood.
Vorarbeiter, Planet Houston.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: Grd6CNZ.png]

Sender ID: Valentine Falk

Sender Location: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg spaceport

Transmission purpose: Back in the game

Transmission nodes: Syndicnautica intranet.

Recipient: Arbeitsdirektor Eckhart Hopf

[Image: un_f1_UN.png]

Valentine here speaking. After the coup climax with Federals fleeing to Thuringia, I left the path of a fighter pilot in favor of what I always did - running supplies to crippled civilian bases and many communities on the ground of Stuttgart for the next few months, since Syndicate internal comms were quite silent. Can see some fellow faces already showed you some respect, so I'll leave all doubts and will be around, softening the rude awakening for Alster Union.

Transmission Ended