Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Asano Aika - Sender: Matriarch Kiri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Encryption: Crimson Lily
Recipient: Asano Aika
CC: None
Subject: Status report

Asano-san,

How is the construction of the algae bioreactor complex and hydroponics progressing? Is there anything you need?

Misaki stole 20 robo cultivars a while back. Perhaps you can modify them to be helpful in some way.

They are still in the storage, unused right now.

Matriarch of the Gen'an Cell
Ishikawa Aya

ID: Asano Aika
Recipient: Matriarch Kiri

Esteemed Matriarch,

The project had gone amazingly well! The Natio personnel were knowledgeable and very helpful. The new Cultivars will help quite a bit and should Misaki-sama be able to attain more, they could be used in shifts, allowing for the units to be circulated through in a manner than meant we always had a full group working, while others are being maintained or repaired! The final tests and calibrations are all that remain in the way of technical work, installations went swiftly, as we'd already had many of the basic supplies set aside for use. having the framework laid out in advanced also sped installation. We should be up and running within the ext day or so, then we need only wait for the plants to grow!

This project has been MUCH fun Esteemed Matriarch, many thanks for allowing me to work on such a complicated task!

Engineer
Asano Aika

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Recipient: Asano Aika

I shall tell Misaki to keep her eyes open. She will likely try to steal a couple from somewhere, you know how she is.

As for the hydroponic farms. We procured several produce to cultivate.
Listed are:
  • Mizuna
  • Hakusai
  • Komatsuna
  • Daikon
  • Kabu
  • Satsumaimo
  • Rice

I shall instruct the Sisters to begin preparing them.
Good job Asano-san

Matriarch of the Gen'an Cell
Ishikawa Aya